My Official Hello!

MKforReal

Original Poster
Well, I have made quite a few posts by now and I have finally discovered this little corner of the forums. Here is my official "hello" and introduction.

I'm MK--not to be confused with Magic Kindom. Nope, it's just plain old Mary Kate. ;)

I am a Disney World fanatic and I have been studying (and play-planning my dream vacations) for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, I have only been once--when I was 10. To put that into perspective: Splash Mountain had just opened.

Coming from a life and family of limited means, I have not been able to go back--until now. Well, a year and a half from now. (Gotta start saving!)

I am not married, nor do I have a significant other, and I don't have any children. This trip will be myself and my best guy friend. I have already started the planning process. I am elated and cannot wait.

As you may have seen from other posts, I have a lot of questions and I like to get first hand answers from people here. Bear with me. :)

Thank you all! I am loving it here already!

P.S. I know its a long way away but I would love to share my experience with you all. Maybe I'll even start a blog about it... Stayed tuned for that if it happens!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom