My laser show is complete

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
It doesn't look as good on video, I keep getting those same lines you would get recording an analog screen and I don't know why. Ill have a better video soon and maybe some behind the scenes. The camera was also set to high. The mist screens still need improvement but as far as Im concerned its as good as it's going to get with what I have to work with. The best parts are at the ned of the video, gets boring to watch when it isn't live, at least for me.

Last edited:

C&D

I don't fully understand the scope/purview of this laser show but I hope that it is not anywhere near where these lights can be intercepted by aircraft; I believe there was a story that related to a felony charge of anyone aiming lasers at airplanes (as some kooks have appeared to have done). If this does not apply, please ignore my post.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
You need to alter your cameras shutter speed to match the lasers refresh rate for clearer video.
Thanks, I was very pleased with the way they came out in person. I was more dissapointed that the lasers bouncing off the mirrors didn't show up. I also had the camera up to high and the mist screen was a little off. Im going to take some more footage on sunday and make a better video as well as some behind the scenes of how the whole thing works.
I don't fully understand the scope/purview of this laser show but I hope that it is not anywhere near where these lights can be intercepted by aircraft; I believe there was a story that related to a felony charge of anyone aiming lasers at airplanes (as some kooks have appeared to have done). If this does not apply, please ignore my post.
I bought them from Guitar Center so i'm assuming that they wouldn't be sold their if that was an issue. I have been hit in the eye a couple of times by these lasers and nothing happened, I wasn't even flash blinded for a second. Once those beams are split like that its like a one of those powerful mag flash lights.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom