My epcot (future world) upgrade Part 2:

TwilightZone

Original Poster
If you haven't read the previous article click here
UNIVERSE OF ENERGY
  • Replace it
Ellen's energy adventure is quite a dated show and is in desperate need for a replacement. I would make the new host James Earl Jones because, let's face it, who doesn't like his voice. I would also make it more educational and remove all pop culture references (except for maybe disney ones). Finally, I would add a post show area either in the exsisting building or in innoventions.

THE SEAS WITH NEMO
  • Make it scientific, while also keeping the nemo characters
This is an interesting thing to do, but I think it could work if given backstory. The characters from finding nemo and finding dory will help kids get interested into learning more about sea life and helping preserve it. The backstory will be similar to the submarine adventure attraction with a new fish translator being created.

WONDERS OF LIFE
  • Inside out show
If it isn't done in imagination's magic eye theater, than it should be done here to replace Cranium Command. Same basic idea I gave out earlier with a rotating show starring different people or animals and their emotions at work.
  • Healthy lifestyle show
This show will show people how to live a healthy lifestyle in their day to day lives. This would replace Goofy about health
  • Biology show
This show will teach kids about the biology of the human and dog's body and how they differ. This will replace the awkward making of me show.
  • Re dos of the other previous attractions done with modern technology
All other attractions would be redone with modern technology and information to teach a new generation. These include: body wars, the future of medicine, sensory funhouse, and coach's corner.
  • Create a kitchen-kaberet style show about the myplate.
The reason why I put this here and not the land is that the message about healthy eating will fit better in the wonders of life than it would in the land. The show would have the five foods of the myplate singing various songs about why they're good for you. Bonus points if characters are reused from kitchen kaberet. This would replace the comedy funhouse.

THE LAND

• replace circle of life
The circle of life show is not only extremely dated, but it is also extremely boring. I'd suggest switching it with a similar show that is more entertaining. Heck, it could even have characters from legend of the lion guard since that show also has an environmental message.

TEST TRACK
  • change the story
With the futuristic look, the test facility story no longer makes sense. I would change it into the guests racing to find a way to get out of a computer world and enter the real world. Whoever's car has the best stats wins and gets to stay in the real world.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom