My Drawings

Rider

Original Poster
This is just a quick drawing I did during 7th peroid. One of my better ones but not the best. Sorry for the lined paper, I'm going to do some on regular paper soon.

Its an amusement park, on the right is a ride like Vertigo at Cedar Point. On the left is a ride like Power Tower (one side it Space Shot, one Turbo Drop. And at the top is a Go-Kart track.

Tell me what you think, and if I have any skill in this

Attachments

• chargeup.jpg
    chargeup.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 217

Goofalicious

I've scetched a couple of drawings of my view of what the Villians Land, or what I like to call it, Villian's Isle. It goes right behind 2000 leagues under the see and runs all the way to the back of Toontown fair. The only down part of this placement is all of the watertreatment that populates that area...or at least I think water treatments are behind the park in that area.

speedy

wdi

Hey i got an idea their a while back about: Disney Island
in it it would include mickeys toon studios ,Villian Island ,and alantis the lost empire ...........and some cool attractions ,disney island would be all that walt disney world has been waiting for with lots of fast rides ,this park would be more for teenagers ,but also mickeys toon studios is dedicated to the young and young at heart.
While the rest of the 2 remaining lands are for teenagers,adults,grandparents. Who ever .
and florida would be the perfect spot for this new park .
This park would be built round a lake.

dizpins14

Let's just say for my big art project I'm having to creat a Disney theme park with everything having to be an original idea. This is going to take forever.

NowInc

Originally posted by dizpins14
Let's just say for my big art project I'm having to creat a Disney theme park with everything having to be an original idea. This is going to take forever.

Sounds like my original Demo reel idea 2 years ago...but time constraints forced me to axe that idea :(

grimgringhost

Yea, well I'm not creative, so when i draw it's just pics of stuff like cinderella's castle and stuff... In other words, i'll never be an imagineer. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom