My Disneyland Vlogs

JoFu

They seem to be missing an incredible photo sales op on the bow...did you get a "king of the world" shot?

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
As Jack Dawson once said as Titanic plunged toward its final resting place, this is it! These are the last recordings. I wasn't concerned with recording at this point, so there isn't much content. I slapped together what I could for all 6 of you. I will miss my sweet sweet Mansion of automatic door knockers and wibbly wobbly tombstones, but it'll be just fine without me. Well, except the guys with power drills. Can they not do that?

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I should have left in the scene where I critiqued the food but it was too pretentious even for me. It was the plate with scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and a biscuit. Standard Denny's-esque fare. The biscuit was the same type they serve at KFC which haunts my nightmares and will undoubtedly be served in Hell. As I recall, I ate there not long after park opening because I was just so hungry. The Haunted Mansion doesn't serve any food, so. There was no one there and my vantage point was perfect for watching people like a creep.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I moved across the country. Sorry! I make more money here and going to DL every week, fun as it is to do Haunted Mansion over and over again with autistic repetition, just can not be a permanent thing. I am planning trips to Florida and I hope to be back for the reopening of DL's classic Mansion. Things are going back to the way they were, where the visits are less frequent and you maybe appreciate it a little more.

I might vlog some places more local to me. I live down the street from the house where the "real life" Conjuring took place. It looks nothing like the movie house, which was mega charming on the outside and looked like the DL HM redone in the style of a New England cottage. Yeah, it looks nothing like that. I will go to Salem in the next month or so and vlog the Hocus Pocus house and maybe Sleepy Hollow where they have a really cool WDW HM-esque place.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Yeah, so no vlogs since I went to Titanic ever occurred. I'm thinking of covering WDW The Magic Kingdom's version of The Haunted Mansion. It only seems fair. I believe I may have claimed in this video series that I would be going there after the Disneyland version was turned into the bright neon junkyard of cartoon crap? Truth be told, I really miss those charming ghouls and their automatic door knockers. We'll just have to go to the hallowed halls of The Magic Kingdom's second version of The Haunted Mansion. Does anyone want to see this? Also, does anyone have any suggestions for content? As we know, my videos are usually just me going in and out of HM and drinking Diet Coke in the Fastpass area under a tree. Accurate, though.

Californian Elitist

Yeah, so no vlogs since I went to Titanic ever occurred. I'm thinking of covering WDW The Magic Kingdom's version of The Haunted Mansion. It only seems fair. I believe I may have claimed in this video series that I would be going there after the Disneyland version was turned into the bright neon junkyard of cartoon crap? Truth be told, I really miss those charming ghouls and their automatic door knockers. We'll just have to go to the hallowed halls of The Magic Kingdom's second version of The Haunted Mansion. Does anyone want to see this? Also, does anyone have any suggestions for content? As we know, my videos are usually just me going in and out of HM and drinking Diet Coke in the Fastpass area under a tree. Accurate, though.

I want to see anything with you in it because you’re hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom