My Disneyland Vlogs

Curious Constance

Well, I decided to end taking videos of myself doing The Haunted Mansion over and over again like a weirdo (see: Annual Passholder) and you reacted similar to how I did when Ginger left the Spice Girls and Jack Dawson died. I don't see the interest in these anymore. They definitely peaked at some point and something special was captured on video because even I can watch certain episodes and be entertained by myself, like when the 10th and 11th Doctors met. I don't consider these official episodes, more like bizarre crappy spinoffs that are still considered canon, such as the 1990s Doctor Who TV movie with the 8th Doctor and his amazing hair.

One time at Disneyland a cockroach landed on my shoulder :(

180º

@Kira Nerys, I for one would totally go in and out of the Haunted Mansion 35 times. I don't know who your old Disneyland squad is, but they obviously don't have such refined taste in the charming-er things in life.

And to answer your question, yes, you can have it both ways: Be loved and go on Haunted Mansion alone and talk about Titanic. I know from experience, because I am loved and I do both of those things exactly as described, routinely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom