My Disney Experience

amandamc3

Original Poster
I gave my Disney travel agent a list of restaurants to hold for upcoming trip.
When I log into my disney experience, i do not see any dining reservations. And of course now everything saying not available. How else can one make reservations?

BrianV

When I log into my disney experience, i do not see any dining reservations. And of course now everything saying not available. How else can one make reservations?

Do you have confirmation numbers from your travel agent? If so you can link them.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
If your travel agent doesn't have your MDE login information it won't show.

amandamc3

Original Poster
I finally got that cleared up and thats when i noticed nothing has been reserved but one dinner that i paid with credit card despite having dinning plan....so confused.

BrianV

Either they made the reservations and you need to get the info to link. Or they didn't. Ugh if the latter but hopefully the former.

amandamc3

Original Poster
So each reservation has a link or confirmation number? If they did not do anything, what other way to make reservation....trip is in November.

BrianV

So each reservation has a link or confirmation number? If they did not do anything, what other way to make reservation....trip is in November.

I think so but I've never been in your situation. I know in MDE it say "link you missing reservations here" or something like that.

If not, you go in to MDE and book what you can. Openings will come for most reservations if you check back. But not all. We wished we'd booked for BOG but an opening never came.

Good luck.

TheMouseFan

Yes, each reservation has its own confirmation number that you can enter in MDE so it will show up. If you really don't have any reservations, you need to check MDE, the app, or call every day to see what may open up for you. Touring plans has an ADR finding tool that may help you also. https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/reservation-finder You just need to sign up for a basic membership (at no charge to you) and they will notify you when an ADR that you have requested becomes available. You still have to go to MDE or the app and get the reservation, but it at least tells you when one has been available. Good luck!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom