My Disney experience

Andrea Gretton

Original Poster
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried Disney twice and got a different answer each time. I've booked for Disney next May 2017 and I'm trying to link my booking on my Disney experience app and it's not letting me. It says no reservation with those details. Thank you.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Yes, currently I am only able to log into MDE on my computer, not my phone. My phone app is telling me that my password is incorrect (it isnt) or that my email doesn't have an account attached (it does). On the computer, all is normal.

I just got off the phone with Disney and they said they are having lots of problems with MDE not cooperating recently, and to give them 24 hours or so to fix problems, for what it's worth.

MadMax11

I will be at WDW in early June. I have hotel reservations, tickets, dining reservations and fastpasses already set up. Until this weekend, I had been able to see all of those tickets, reservations and fastpasses on all of my devices for a long time now.

As of yesterday, and continuing through this morning....I can't pull them up at all on my laptop. Or they're spotty at best. Might show my dining, but wouldn't show my hotel...or the next time, might show my fastpasses, but not anything else.

Oddly, on my Apple devices, I've been able to pull up all of them....but it sure seems to be loading slower. Actually, it's loading slower (even when it's telling me it can't find reservations, etc) on all devices, including my laptop.

I'm assuming this is a Disney issue and that all my reservations/tickets/fastpasses are still in their system, because, as I said, I can still see them all on my apple devices.

EDIT: And now..right after I posted this, above....I just hit the My Reservations button again online on my laptop...EVERYTHING came up almost immediately :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom