1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

My Disney Experience Mobile Order for restaurants now live

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by wdwmagic, May 15, 2017.

1. wdwmagic

wdwmagic Original Poster Administrator Moderator

2. LieutLaww

LieutLaww Underwater Basket Weaver Premium Member

Is that every park now ?

3. Riddick

Riddick Member

Yep it is, and D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs.

It would be nice to seem them add some more Epcot and Magic Kingdom locations but I guess that will come in time.

How are people getting on with it? Looking at trying it out in October when we visit.

GlacierGlacier likes this.
  4. LieutLaww

Yea i am going in Oct too, may try it also.

5. Rob562

Rob562 Well-Known Member

What MK Counter Service locations aren't included? Apart from Be Our Guest, everything else "counter service" is more of a snack counter. (Maybe Casey's, but again, that's closer to a snack counter than a full-service counter service)

As for Epcot, most World Showcase locations aren't operated by Disney so they aren't included. (Which is why the Yak & Yeti counter service isn't included in AK) The only remaining Disney-operated counter service at Epcot is Sunshine Seasons, and I don't see how that would work logistically without some kind of remodel.

-Rob

Riddick likes this.
  6. Riddick

Riddick Member

That's a good point actually on the MK ones, having reminded myself of what's there you're quite right!
    It would be nice to see Be Our Guest added though for the online pre-order, not entirely sure how that would work though. I guess it would have to check if you had a reservation or something.

A shame on the Epcot ones, I hadn't realised that a lot of them weren't operated by Disney. You'd hope they'll find a way to make it work but I won't hold my breath.

7. Laura Fulton

Laura Fulton New Member

I used online ordering at Cosmic Ray's during a busy dinner period on monday night, and it was amazing. Ordered our food walking toward tomorrowland, then clicked prepare food, walked up and our food was ready moments later. Sooo much better than waiting in line to order and get food. Have online ordered twice in Pandora. Now they need to figure out seating...enforcement of 'don't get a table till you have food in your hands'.

8. wdwmagic

9. AndrewsJ

AndrewsJ Well-Known Member

I used mobile order last night at Flametree in AK. I realize it in its infancy but the cast members seemed confused and not sure about what was going on. I received notification that my order was ready so I approached the window and had 2 different CM asking why I was just standing there since the register at that window wasn't opened. Pickup locations are not very well marked either except for a small sign on the counter. People in the regular line got their food much faster than I did using mobile order and were already seated by the time my order was ready. Hopefully it will get better but I will use the regular line until they have more time to work out the kinks.

David2319 likes this.
  10. AndrewsJ

AndrewsJ Well-Known Member

Preorder at Be Our Guest has been available for quite sometime now.

11. Riddick

Riddick Member

True but it's not in the app which seems odd. (Or is it an option I've never seen?)

12. LieutLaww

No it currently isn't in the app, preorder for BOG is done on the website. I would assume it will come to the app at some point.

GlacierGlacier likes this.
  13. ColdSun

ColdSun New Member

I really love the concept, I'm sure it'll be helpful in saving a lot of time standing in line. Just hoping that they'll add the option to pay with the Dining Plan soon. Fingers crossed.

14. disney4life2008

disney4life2008 Well-Known Member

I've only seen them enforce that during holidays. But even still it's hard to do. The reality, it's hot out and there is no other places to relax.

15. wdwmagic

16. wdwmagic

17. dan8302

dan8302 Member

I am all for mobile order for quick serve, but I'm not sure I can get behind snack carts/locations. I mean are the lines ever really that long that we need to pull off an order station for mobile pickups? Now, tell me that they will deliver a mickey bar to me while I am lined up for the parade and you will have me sold.

creathir and LieutLaww like this.
  18. wdwmagic

I've seen waits of 30 mins for dole whip at Aloha Isle.

MisterPenguin likes this.
  19. Rob562

Rob562 Well-Known Member

I'm for it if it'll get an ice cream cookie sandwich in my hands without the line at Sleepy Hollow...

-Rob

20. joshwill

joshwill Active Member

im waiting for mobile restroom scheduling so you can reserve a stall ahead of time

MisterPenguin likes this.