My Disney app can't book fast passes

Sean.c

Original Poster
Hi I've been having problems with the my Disney app

I've linked all my Disney passes , I visit Orlando in less than 2 weeks so can now book fast passes etc

Every time I go to book a fast pass , the times just say null, no matter what dat , park or attraction.

Tried deleting app, signing in and out and latest update.

I can book them using the website but not the app.

I've included an image.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 40

Tom

Beta Return
I would just continue to get them booked through the website. It's likely the app or database are having issues.

Sean.c

Original Poster
I'll have to just not ideal , the app is much more user friendly if it actually worked....

Anyone got a workaround ?

DizneyPryncess

It all can be glitchy. I made my FP+ at midnight last night and had the opposite issue from you. I tried my computer first, and my dates wouldn't open up. It just kept them blacked out. So I picked up my phone, and voila, it worked. So I booked through that. It is frustrating. I've learned that I have to use what's working at the time. I had glitch issues when I did my dining reservations as well. :confused:

Innkeeper's Club

On July 28, 2015 there was an update for the My Disney Experience app for iPhone and it addresses the problem which the OP has. Since I have an iPhone 5 I was able to update it.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/my-disney-experience-walt/id547436543?mt=8

What's New in Version 2.10.1

We fixed a crash some Guests experienced while linking their tickets or passes, and while updating the app to newer versions. In some cases, Guests were unable to see their upcoming FastPass+ selections and other plans in the app. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these issues and have worked diligently to fix them!

Now as for the app on Android I just checked their site and it was last updated on July 13, 2015 and has not been given the update which was fixed for those with an iPhone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.mdx.wdw.google&hl=en

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom