My Christmas Trip Report

Greetings all! I just got back from two weeks at the most magical place on earth!! We got there on Dec. 19 and left Jan. 2. It was an amazing trip! The only thing that REALLY bugged me would be some of the very rude guests. So, you guys know I'm a shorty! 5'0. So why was it at every park many times per park, tall people had to come and stand in front of me during a parade or a show? Or shove their children (who were taller than me) in front of me during a parade? lol, my luck isn't the best! I will be posting more later. I'm going to get some rest now. I'm tired from the trip. This was my 6th trip to WDW in 2003! yay! It was my last trip as a regular guest until August 04! Next time I go, I'll be a CM! I can't wait! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! And I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 2004!

Pippa

Sounds like a cool trip! I too have the same problem as I am only 5' 2", where will you be a CM??

aim

Original Poster
I will have to post my full report when I can get some of my stuff out to see where we were that day. :lol: My memory is slowly leaving me! :rolleyes:

Thanks Pippa! I won't know until I move down there in March. It's for the College Program. I'll be sure to post it as soon as I find out!! :sohappy:

aim

Original Poster
Saturday, December 20, 2003

We started our trip out with Magic Kingdom! (yay) I was so excited to get there to see the Mickey Statues ! I took almost every single statue's picture with my film camera. I don't have those developed yet (after the whole trip I had about 11 rolls of film). My parents had not seen Mickey's Philharmagic yet so we headed over there. And of course, they loved it! We had reservations at the Plaza Restaurant. One of my favorite places to eat at WDW!

Sunday, December 21, 2003
Today was Epcot. Of course, we had to watch Off Kilter! After the show we got Jamie to pose for us. Too bad it turned out a little blurry! Dad and I also got to talk to Randy for a little bit. This picture shows his personality! He's so funny!

Monday, December 22, 2003
Once again, at MK! I wanted to ride POTC, but the line was SO long! Nothing big really happened this day. After MK, we went to Downtown Disney.

More later!

wishiwere@wdw

Glad you still had a good time :)

My wife and I took our son and another couple from December 26-January 3rd. The MK hit capacity 3 different days and AK did at least 1 so yes, the lines and crowds were CRAZY!

We still had major fun but I think we will stay away from the parks on New Years eve in the future. It was simply insane. At the MK I thought riots were going to break out and we were pratically being crushed. And even still, we forgot all about that at midnight lol.

Great weather, great fun and a few firsts (Mission Space, Philharmagic, Wishes and a few new dining places) all contributed to a wonderful trip.

I'm hoping it's less crowded though when we visit towards the end of March :)

aim

Original Poster
Yeah, I was still there then too! We left on Jan 2 though. I remember on like December 28 or something, all 4 parks closed! We started the day out at AK then to MGM and it was insane at both places! I will get back to finishing this report when I get time. lol, I still have like 9 more days to write about.

Did you like the new attractions you went on? I loved PhilharMagic!

surfsupdon

I was there too during that time!!

How amazing was the weather. I was downright HOT and swam everyday and layed poolside too. Beautiful! Swimming on New Years Day!!

And the crowds were fun...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom