My Beast of Burden 100 miler

Kristia

Daisy / Mrs. Machine again! :). Nick has completed over 62 miles now. Great pace! People at the aid stations can't believe he is not winded. He is tearing it up out there! Will have a pacer for the last 25 miles, which will keep him going strong. Thanks for the support on the boards! Will keep you updated.
Thanks for the updates! Great to hear he is still going strong!! Wish we still had the clapping smiley!

JillC LI

I almost never get to the boards over the weekends, but I just couldn't wait til Monday to see how things were going for Nick. Thanks for the updates Daisy/Mrs. Machine. It just blows my mind to think what I was doing at 10am this morning and all that I have done since then and how I am about to go to bed now, and Nick has been running nonstop all this time and will keep running through the night. Beyond impressive. I cannot even find the words.

JillC LI

This is the Machine.
100 miles.
19:37:44
13th place
23 pushups
ZERO walking breaks, ran straight non-stop.
F'ing crashed now.
Post later.

WOW! And You beat your time goal too! Freakin' amazing. Can't wait to read the details from your perspective.
Thanks for all the updates Allison.

sweetpee_1993

Awesome!!! Many congrats to you!!!! And great big kudos to the Mrs for being the Support Machine! Thanks so much for sharing the experience!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Awesome Nick! Congrats in a HUGE way!

....man, I love these boards...the way we are there for each other is something else :)

Joshua&CalebDad

All together now, we are not wothy, we are not worthy!

Just trying to get my head around running 100 miles straight through, you the "Machine" is all I can say. Way to go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom