My Animal Kingdom Ideas

lindyy

I really liked your ideas for the additional lands! There’s great creativity/thought there. However, I think your additions/changes to discovery island and Dinoland USA are neither child friendly or adult friendly in general. I do agree that changes need to be made to these parts or the park. They need to be made more entertaining/fun, not the opposite.

spacemt354

Chili's
I really liked your ideas for the additional lands! There’s great creativity/thought there. However, I think your additions/changes to discovery island and Dinoland USA are neither child friendly or adult friendly in general. I do agree that changes need to be made to these parts or the park. They need to be made more entertaining/fun, not the opposite.
Welcome to the imagineer forum! :) Great insights and feedback, I agree.

Nice work though @Bill Cipher keep it up!

Suchomimus

What do mean by the changes/additions to Discovery Island? I didn't see any mention of D.I. once.

lindyy

What do mean by the changes/additions to Discovery Island? I didn't see any mention of D.I. once.

It was the entire first paragraph.

"Hello readers! Here is my post with an overview of my armchair imagineering ideas for Animal Kingdom.

Starting on Discovery Island, the hub of this park, I’d like to replace the 3D film, “It’s Tough to be a bug.” The Tree of Life Theatre is this park’s icon, and because of that, I think the attraction inside of it should act as a mission statement for the park. I’d put in a film explaining the history of the park and how Animal Kingdom helps conservation around the world."

Suchomimus

It was the entire first paragraph.

"Hello readers! Here is my post with an overview of my armchair imagineering ideas for Animal Kingdom.

Starting on Discovery Island, the hub of this park, I’d like to replace the 3D film, “It’s Tough to be a bug.” The Tree of Life Theatre is this park’s icon, and because of that, I think the attraction inside of it should act as a mission statement for the park. I’d put in a film explaining the history of the park and how Animal Kingdom helps conservation around the world."
Oh, right (can't believe I missed that. And what he wrote for Discovery Island makes no sense. And one more thing; when you say that Dinoland U.S.A isn't kid friendly or adult friendly, you're referring to Train Ride Through Prehistoric Nature’s Wonderland in particular, right?

lindyy

Oh, right (can't believe I missed that. And what he wrote for Discovery Island makes no sense. And one more thing; when you say that Dinoland U.S.A isn't kid friendly or adult friendly, you're referring to Train Ride Through Prehistoric Nature’s Wonderland in particular, right?

No. I think that idea with a couple of touches would be great as long as it didn't tear down any of the existing rides. The overall ambiance (specifically the new name) I think he was trying to achieve was a little to slow/uninteresting for many at a Disney park. (It would make a good small pavilion maybe.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom