MVMCP ticket instead of park ticket?

Jae99

We are heading to WDW from December 10-17 and have 7 day park hoppers. I just purchased tickets to MVMCP for the 13th.

If I decide to have an easy morning and not head to any parks before the party. Will one of my 7 days worth of park tickets be used as well as the MVMCP ticket? I would love to take an easy day before the party and use our last days ticket for the day we fly out.

Thanks for your help!

Rob562

We are heading to WDW from December 10-17 and have 7 day park hoppers. I just purchased tickets to MVMCP for the 13th.

If I decide to have an easy morning and not head to any parks before the party. Will one of my 7 days worth of park tickets be used as well as the MVMCP ticket? I would love to take an easy day before the party and use our last days ticket for the day we fly out.

Thanks for your help!

No, just the MVMCP ticket will get you into the park starting at 4pm.

If arriving between 4pm and 7pm just make sure you go to the entrances with signs for the Party. That way the turnstile will use the party ticket for entrance to the park rather than a day off your MYW ticket.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Jae99

Original Poster
No, just the MVMCP ticket will get you into the park starting at 4pm.

If arriving between 4pm and 7pm just make sure you go to the entrances with signs for the Party. That way the turnstile will use the party ticket for entrance to the park rather than a day off your MYW ticket.

-Rob
Thanks Rob!

I had the same thought, but just wanted to run it by the experts first before I looked into moving my flight back a little.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom