Must Dos for "Drinking Around the World"

NiarrNDisney

Depends on the country. Canada, for instance, pretty much just has beer. Mexico, by contrast, has margaritas, mezcal shots, Mexican beer, sangria, tequila flights, etc.

I count the Refreshment Port and Joffrey's as part of Canada so it gives you a few more options also they used to offer a TorontoTini (basically a Cosmo) at the Canada beer stand.

floridagirl57

One time a friend and I had the *brilliant* idea of doing "shots around the world" to get more bang for our buck. Needless to say we were stumbling back to our hotel (on the Boardwalk so there was no driving involved!). Also, we caved and ordered beers in Germany and England. It was a lot of fun, but something I only need to do once in my lifetime lol

S 2

One time a friend and I had the *brilliant* idea of doing "shots around the world" to get more bang for our buck. Needless to say we were stumbling back to our hotel (on the Boardwalk so there was no driving involved!). Also, we caved and ordered beers in Germany and England. It was a lot of fun, but something I only need to do once in my lifetime lol
Should've got up mission space afterward...

superchc80

Goodness, I believe that I really want to drink with you people! Life goals (I refuse to hashtag it)! WDWmagic does Epcot: One country at a time. *sigh* We could have so much fun making those t-shirts. ;) Cheers!

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
In Mexico, the Jalapeno Margarita is pretty spicy, however the Cucumber Margarita is a good compliment to it.

Also, if you are heading to the Boardwalk after your tour around the world, be careful if it is raining or has recently rained. Those boards can get slippery. (Just ask my Brother-in-law's forehead. :banghead:)

NiarrNDisney

In Mexico, the Jalapeno Margarita is pretty spicy, however the Cucumber Margarita is a good compliment to it.

Also, if you are heading to the Boardwalk after your tour around the world, be careful if it is raining or has recently rained. Those boards can get slippery. (Just ask my Brother-in-law's forehead. :banghead:)

And avoid Boardwalk Joe's! Their Margaritas are sweet city and will induce instant sour stomach and or heartburn!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom