Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

NiarrNDisney

The rumor I read said they were going to set aside some land from the SoA and this would be a replacement for HISTK play area.

I did a search for When Toy Story Land would be complete and found a few articles claiming this rumor.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Okay here is one of the things I read: http://thedisneyblog.com/2016/10/11...eover-toy-story-land-star-wars-land-progress/ "There’s a new rumor that The Muppet Courtyard could be expanded into the former streets of America area with another attraction (I’m thinking play area".

I'm searching Facebook and my history for the other two things a read the other day.

Sorry I'm not very tech savvy :(

Reading that, the play area is just an off hand remark from the writer, so not really a rumor, at least not by my standards for rumor. Expansion into Streets of America is sort of ride, this is going to be a street themed area that leads to SWL, but not really part of Muppets. The additional attraction rumor I believe is just wishful thinking.

Fox&Hound

Okay here is one of the things I read: http://thedisneyblog.com/2016/10/11...eover-toy-story-land-star-wars-land-progress/ "There’s a new rumor that The Muppet Courtyard could be expanded into the former streets of America area with another attraction (I’m thinking play area".

I'm searching Facebook and my history for the other two things a read the other day.

Sorry I'm not very tech savvy :(

Would love if this rumor had legs but it just seems like a random thought from the blog writer without any support. Sorry!

NiarrNDisney

Reading that, the play area is just an off hand remark from the writer, so not really a rumor, at least not by my standards for rumor. Expansion into Streets of America is sort of ride, this is going to be a street themed area that leads to SWL, but not really part of Muppets. The additional attraction rumor I believe is just wishful thinking.

Yes I agree with you on this writer comment! I'm thinking someone read this and posted their elaborated opinion about it which is why I came here hoping one of yall in the know would be able to confirm or deny it.

rocketraccoon

20170324_105450.jpg 20170324_105034.jpg 20170324_105024.jpg 20170324_105207.jpg

Have some photos! The facade hasn't changed at all really. The writers shop is being gutted, but no walls are down yet or anything.

Attachments

• 20170324_105450.jpg
    20170324_105450.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 197

FoozieBear

With this project it is hard to envision how it won't change the look of the area. It has too, one way or the other.

That's what I'm a bit worried about. Liked it the way it was and I'm worried about how it'll look afterward, but I guess I do agree it doesn't flow as well anymore without the Streets of America to blend it in

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom