Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

HauntedMansionFLA

Yeah, the last remaining piece of the Streets of America façade would be perfect for a show like they are doing at MK.
They could have video projection shows on the facades at night. It seems to be the thing Disney does a lot of now and would give people another option to take in at night.

FoozieBear

I don't believe the liberty square show is animatronic, I believe they are puppets, or Muppets as the case may be.

They are indeed puppets. The only difference is that these puppets are built on a much larger scale so that they could be seen from afar and to withstand temperatures, which the standard puppets you see in the films would get ruined or damaged depending on the weather (sticky or ruined in hot or damp weather). Otherwise, they're puppets, all managed daily by an incredibly talented team of Walt Disney World puppeteers.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They won't. They don't want people loitering in this area.

The could start a projection show there and then have the projection move down to the next building, making everyone follow it. Then onto the next building and so on. Eventually, you'll have a crowd of people wondering how they managed to leave the park without noticing it.

roj2323

IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG

roj2323

Just curious about what makes you say that. They look to be in pretty good shape to me. What am I missing?
The giant holes cut into it on the right of the photos. The holes were where the sign supports went through the facade and bolted to the steel structure. They cut back the facade to remove the metal bits left over from when they removed the Chevrolet sign and guide wire mounts. They did the same thing where the fire escape was.

7161472343_4a0f6ddcf5_b.jpg

Goofyernmost

The giant holes cut into it on the right of the photos. The holes were where the sign supports went through the facade and bolted to the steel structure. They cut back the facade to remove the metal bits left over from when they removed the Chevrolet sign and guide wire mounts. They did the same thing where the fire escape was.

7161472343_4a0f6ddcf5_b.jpg
Well, OK, but, that is a work in progress. I'd wait until they were done with the construction before I'd think that they are Taking a beating. I'm sure they will be fixed and the fix will, in all likelihood not even be noticeable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom