Muppet-Vision 3D Closing???

GiveMeTheMusic

If it does go, what's likely to replace it?

I don't know what the plans are for MuppetVision once the Frozen show closes. All I know is that it will close, but not til 2017. If you think about what other Frozen thing could come along to DCA by then, you'll understand why the singalong will close. ;)

Suspirian

I don't know what the plans are for MuppetVision once the Frozen show closes. All I know is that it will close, but not til 2017. If you think about what other Frozen thing could come along to DCA by then, you'll understand why the singalong will close. ;)

So I guess they just said eff the CA theme huh?

mickEblu

Lol @Endor Sightseer , you kill me. For every 10 things you hate or dislike at DLR there is maybe one thing you like. Of course you are entitled to your opinions, I actually find them fascinating. I'm not being sarcastic. For example, I've read you say that you aren't very impressed with RSR but I've also read that you think Heimlichs Chew Chew Train is a GEM. Are you being serious about Heimlichs or is that some inside joke in this chat room I'm not getting? Anyway I do find your opinions on DLR interesting. Out of curiosity what are your top ten things at DLR? Doesn't have to be attractions. I've just read so much about what you dislike that I'm really curious to hear what you enjoy or what meets your standards.

Also just wanted to mention that I am not trying to defend the Aladdin show. I actually don't enjoy it either. I watched it once and walked out about half way through. Is it just me or are the actors lip singing? I was pretty far up on the balcony. I guess I was expecting a Broadway caliber show, which it is not IMO.

Last edited:

George Lucas on a Bench

It seems like people always refer to Disney's live shows as "Broadway caliber", but they're really not.

Hey, I've warmed up to Cars Land and RSR in the last couple years ever since I got drunk off Racer 5's from Flo's and started using the single rider line. I just don't think the ride is on the level of the classics, despite being in a truly awesome land.

The fantastically irreverent Chew Chew Train is indeed one of my favorite attractions.

The things I love the most at DL would have be Haunted (not HMH, which I despise), Pirates, "small world", Railroad, Snow White's, Roger Rabbit's, Toad's, Lincoln, Thunder and Storybook Land at night.

admiral-ari-x

Those plans in the early 90s were incredible. It's a real shame they never happened, along with the original Roger Rabbit plans for the park.

Waitwaitwait, WHAT?! :eek: I've wanted something Roger Rabbit at WDW for years- sorry if this is unrelated, but what WERE these plans??

mickEblu

It seems like people always refer to Disney's live shows as "Broadway caliber", but they're really not.

Hey, I've warmed up to Cars Land and RSR in the last couple years ever since I got drunk off Racer 5's from Flo's and started using the single rider line. I just don't think the ride is on the level of the classics, despite being in a truly awesome land.

The fantastically irreverent Chew Chew Train is indeed one of my favorite attractions.

The things I love the most at DL would have be Haunted (not HMH, which I despise), Pirates, "small world", Railroad, Snow White's, Roger Rabbit's, Toad's, Lincoln, Thunder and Storybook Land at night.

Haha nice I didn't even realize Flo's sold alcoholic beverages, although I've never eaten there. I feel like that menu is a wasted opportunity and it should be a classic burgers and shakes type thing. DLR could use a good burger.

As far as RSR I agree to an extent. It doesn't feel like a classic but maybe that's because it is still too new. There is something about it though that has always felt kind of disjointed.

I wish they would not have cheapened out on Heimlichs and made it more like Casey Junior and had it weaving throughout the land. Or maybe a la Alice in wonderland with a dark ride indoor portion. It just kind of seems like one of those train rides for little kids at the mall.

Phroobar

Waitwaitwait, WHAT?! :eek: I've wanted something Roger Rabbit at WDW for years- sorry if this is unrelated, but what WERE these plans??

There was suppose to be Toon Town Trolley which was a motion simulator like Star Tours. Also Baby Herman's Run Away Buggy which would have been a dark ride that went inside and outside the buildings on a track above Toon Town.

dd3bc316686adfa0ebb39b0c7f9573e5.jpg

Slide0117.jpg

Brer Panther

Learned an interesting rumor on MiceChat today... They're apparently thinking of expanding Fantasyland with Beauty and the Beast and Frozen-themed areas, which'll cut into Toontown, but Roger Rabbit will survive. So unless the sing-along closes too, Disneyland like Disney World will have two Frozen attractions in two different parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom