Muppet fountain gone

Bacon

Do you think we could potential see something new for Muppets courtyard in the near future? I would be really interested to see the great Muppet movie ride actually happen.
No rides. Enhancements will be happening possibly a retheme of mama melrose but from what I've heard thats off the table currently the muppet vision show building will get some... eh, updates?

AEfx

Even a peep about updating what is INSIDE the building? LOL.

Or are we better off just hoping they keep it as it is, because if it was replaced - it might not be with another Muppet attraction?

I always get so excited to go to Muppetvision, the queue and theater put me totally in the mood (though I do notice now how they cut corners with the theater interior, I don't let it bother me), but then once the film starts I'm like...oh...that's right. It's all about that stupid little non-Muppet CG blob thing.

But if it's stupid little blob thing, or no Muppets at all, I'd stick with the Muppets. Though I'd love something more interesting - or even just a new movie at this point.

Princess Leia

I would love to see an addition of the Electric Mayhem bus playing shows a few times a day similar to "Great Moment's in History" or a cool meet and greet with the characters in Muppet form...NOT the creepy giant characters of the 90's.
YES!!!
The Electric Mayhem was the opening band for a concert last year, and they 'played' a decent set to an adoring crowd, so something like that would be appreciated

Cmdr_Crimson

The extended Monorail will be running through them.

Don't give them that Idea again....;)
wdwmonorail.JPG

AEfx

That may be a little more information than our younger readers (and jt) are prepared for.

Well, at least that interpretation is appropriate for the traditionally subversive Muppets - an intrinsic characteristic of the species, despite the small group that argues that they are pure as driven Snow...

(insert joke of Snow White being "driven")

WOKA WOKA!!!

AEfx

I either have to go Back To The Future or Straight into Toontown....Ooooh The decisions...

That's funny, I never noticed that before. Thanks for pointing it out. :)

Seeing a tunnel from BTTF makes me think of those new Universal tunnel-ride transitions they patented, presumably for Nintendo. But I would love a return of a BTTF ride using that tech...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom