MSEP Returns

SSG

Original Poster
ttps://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/08/main-street-electrical-parade-ends-run-at-walt-disney-world-on-october-9-heads-to-disneyland-resort-for-a-limited-time/

I'm sure it's just a ploy to divert people from the ToT shock and horror.

vancee

How cheap!!! Disney kinda reminds me of this show:

how-to-become-a-cheapskate.jpg

I mean come on, they could've at least expanded PTN because it was short, lacking characters, and performers. :(

VJ

Honestly, this news shocked me. Usually this stuff leaks and you have a bit of time to digest it but I wasn't expecting its return to Disneyland at all. Just in time for the parade's 45th anniversary (1972-2017) next year too!

D

Deleted member 107043

Honestly, this news shocked me. Usually this stuff leaks and you have a bit of time to digest it but I wasn't expecting its return to Disneyland at all. Just in time for the parade's 45th anniversary (1972-2017) next year too!

This is why I always take rumors and leaks with a grain of salt. Too many people on Disney boards think they know what's going on when in fact they barely have a clue.

D

Deleted member 107043

I'm extremely excited. I haven't seen MSEP since I was 12 and that was just in passing.

It really is a wonderful, if sadly dated, experience, and I'm tempted to run down to Anaheim to see it. However I personally feel weird about supporting Disney on this one. There's just no good reason for them to bring the MSEP back to DL after they said it was going away forever.

PiratesMansion

But it's not even the original music anymore. The Dreamlights music just doesn't flow with the parade as effortlessly as the original did. All of the new music they did for it (because after Alice, Dreamlights goes in a different direction musically and float-ally) doesn't work or combine as effortlessly as it once did. And the swirl effects they put on the parade in '09 just makes the floats look smaller than they already are.

It needs to die. It should have died 20 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom