MSEP, MK Perimeter fireworks, heading to WDW this summer - Summer Nightastic

Buried20KLeague

Two things:

1. This is VERY smart of TDO. Seriously. They know Potter is coming this Spring. What can they do very quickly, with little cost, that can both impress people (MMM) and appeal to adults' senses of nostalgia?

2. Now I'm gonna have to visit WDW this Summer, dammit. :fork::lol:

The only thing I wonder is... Will they cut any shells from the show like they did with Wishes, or will it be the full boat MMM? Don't forget... They added the holiday tag to Illuminations for the holiday and cut way back on it, AND the show itself.

It'll be interesting to see.

But these are GREAT moves. As long as it's not cut back versions, this gets a big thumbs up from me!!

nemofinder22

What no Wishes! or Spectro during the summer!!! My vacation is runied!!!!:fork: lol

:ROFLOL:No but this will breathe a bit of fresh air into an otherwise IMO stale firework show and dated, parade. Not that Electrical Parade is any less dated but if its the DCA one then last years enchantments helped a bit.

Or is it the Electrical Parade floating around in crates at one of the parks around the world?

jt04

funny...i thought I just read in another thread that '74 said he was almost certain that MSEP would not be back!

Steve, are you sure your source is reliable????

Yes, I just read that too. I'm starting to think 74's been hired to post disinformation to quell valid rumors. :lol:

YES, TDO.

:D

This is how you do things.

So excited to hear of an old classic returning, a fantastic new show, and plussing a current favorite.

SO Excited to see this in June.

What do they want to do for ROE!???

Ummm, where am I? :dazzle:

:sohappy: Lets use this....
WAY TO GO TDO!:sohappy:

Yes! They are making it impossible for me to stay away. They will be needing to add hours, no doubt.

I wonder if they'll be branding this into a promotion, like Disneyland got with Nightastic. Certainly seems as though. :D:sohappy:

...And what the heck is going on with RoE?!? :lol:

I was thinking the same thing. If so, the MUST unleash certain lighting capabilities in Tomorrowland. MUST! :sohappy:

Great news. Let me be the first to thank the sheriff for this and for red lining the disgusting Captain America storyline (but I digress). The WDC is in good hands folks.

:wave:

mm52200

This is great news! I'm guessing they'll promote it like Summer Nightastic at Disneyland last year. They have stuff for MK and EPCOT they just need something for Studios! Hopefully it won't get left out!

magicmaya

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Great news!!!

I'm heading over there this june and I'm excited about this! I have A LOT of memories of electrical parade and I wan't wait to see it again! :D

MissM

Buy a one day pass! :lol: Or Volunteer.

Summer Nightasitc for DL started on June 10th. Ended Aug 24th.
Yeah cause if I could afford an exta $170 for two one-day tickets, I wouldn't just upgrade my Seasonal to a full AP. :rolleyes:

I AM volunteering but I'm putting that one day to better use and applying it towards my AP renewal in May. Otherwise, it won't happen. (Might not anyway if I don't find a damned job soon but that's another story.)

If it runs that long into August it should be viewable for seasonal AP's since blackout lifts August 12th. Let's hope I can get a chance to see it somewhere in there. I never want to go in the summer anyway, but it'd be neat to see it at least once.

DisneyRunner

What are the dates for these changes? We will be there mid August. The Pirate Princess fireworks are great. We have seen these. However, other members in our grand gathering were looking forward to seeing Spectromagic. Perhaps this is why on Disney's website Spectromagic is not listed, but Wishes is.

mm52200

Yeah cause if I could afford an exta $170 for two one-day tickets, I wouldn't just upgrade my Seasonal to a full AP. :rolleyes:

I AM volunteering but I'm putting that one day to better use and applying it towards my AP renewal in May. Otherwise, it won't happen. (Might not anyway if I don't find a damned job soon but that's another story.)

If it runs that long into August it should be viewable for seasonal AP's since blackout lifts August 12th. Let's hope I can get a chance to see it somewhere in there. I never want to go in the summer anyway, but it'd be neat to see it at least once.

I know in Disneyland last year they started everything up like a week or two before the blockout dates so if they plan it right you should be able to go the first week or two. Just the big thing last year was that the AP's didn't get to see the Dragon(but during the June 10-August 24 timespan no one ended up seeing the dragon, it debuted after the summer promotion)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
What are the dates for these changes? We will be there mid August. The Pirate Princess fireworks are great. We have seen these. However, other members in our grand gathering were looking forward to seeing Spectromagic. Perhaps this is why on Disney's website Spectromagic is not listed, but Wishes is.

Dates are not yet confirmed, but we are looking in the region of 70 or so days duration over the summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom