Mr. Potato Head Broken

peter11435

A) Perhaps try saying what you mean?
B) I'm pretty sure you don't see the AAs in Express at Kong, Gringotts (but for a fleeting glance), MiB, or Ripsaw Falls.
C) Source on Botanicus being permanently removed?
A) I did. If you follow the thread I think it was quite clear

C) reported here that it's removed. It's been missing since the refurb.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm not saying I agree with everything he says, but there is a weird obsession/crusade to attack him at every turn.

It's only because he lies at every turn. He makes up stuff to fit his anti-Disney bias. He hasn't gone into a Disney park for years and years and yet he daily posts dozens and dozens of anti-Disney rants in a Disney forum. When he's caught lying, like when he said the party night hours were being cut back an hour, he won't acknowledge the flat-out lie. He has zero inside information. Disney is always on the cusp of collapse. Wall Street micromanages the parks. Iger is the devil. Yada yada yada.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Wrong. His repeated posting of false information and stating his opinion as fact is getting out of hand.

I love it!!!!

NEVER ONCE have I claimed to be an insider or have access to inside information. I simply post my black box analysis of a given event.

Just because I write using 'active voice' it's perceived as fact, If thats the case ... i'm not going to write what i'm thinking.

Also my narrative is a simple one any recent action at Disney Parks can be reduced to Disney's desire to increase operating margins. As a result quality of services and show suffer

peter11435

I love it!!!!

NEVER ONCE have I claimed to be an insider or have access to inside information. I simply post my black box analysis of a given event.

Just because I write using 'active voice' it's perceived as fact, If thats the case ... i'm not going to write what i'm thinking.

Also my narrative is a simple one any recent action at Disney Parks can be reduced to Disney's desire to increase operating margins. As a result quality of services and show suffer
You have definitely made specific claims of untrue information numerous times.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
You have definitely made specific claims of untrue information numerous times.

That I dared to speculate that RoL would be an upcharge only experience? because of the inordinate amount of effort being spent on isolating the queue and theater, or that the TSMM FP only was likely a test for paid fast passes.

How AA's are serviced since being outsourced speculation once again but standard practice for every mechatronic service contract ive ever been associated with. And I cant imagine Disneys contract is any different.

Sorry you guys were the ones that said that was real and if you cant differentiate speculation from fact well that's not my problem

I have three rules in analyzing disney announcements/rumors

1 - if disney announces something that will cut costs. - Its happening

2 - if disney announces something which will boost revenue - its happening

3 - if disney announces stuff which will increase operational costs with no short term boost to revenue. - not happening

I'm very predictable apply these rules and you know what my opinion will be on a given item.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That I dared to speculate that RoL would be an upcharge only experience? because of the inordinate amount of effort being spent on isolating the queue and theater, or that the TSMM FP only was likely a test for paid fast passes.

How AA's are serviced since being outsourced speculation once again but standard practice for every mechatronic service contract ive ever been associated with. And I cant imagine Disneys contract is any different.

Sorry you guys were the ones that said that was real and if you cant differentiate speculation from fact well that's not my problem

3 - if disney announces stuff which will increase operational costs with no short term boost to revenue. - not happening

I'm very predictable apply these rules and you know what my opinion will be on a given item.

And is that the system that led you you believe SWL in DHS was never going to be built?

peter11435

What about the time you said the dapper Dans were cut... or Star Wars would not be built... or....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
What about the time you said the dapper Dans were cut... or Star Wars would not be built... or....

You are putting words in my mouth, I said Wall St (aka Disneys Real Customer) would never allow Disney to open TWO SWL's at the SAME TIME

And lo and behold WDW SWL will open according to the insiders 12-18 months AFTER DL's opens. Personally I think it will be longer.

As to dapper dan's i was repeating some one else's rumor.

peter11435

You are putting words in my mouth, I said Wall St (aka Disneys Real Customer) would never allow Disney to open TWO SWL's at the SAME TIME

And lo and behold WDW SWL will open according to the insiders 12-18 months AFTER DL's opens. Personally I think it will be longer.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth. We both know exactly what you said. And no it will not open 12-18 months after Disneyland.

As for the Dans you very clearly said they were gone. And then claimed they were removed and brought back temporarily for limited time magic. Both of which were incorrect:

JohnD

That's a distinction without a difference and you know it. Both are already being built. What are they going to do if DL's flops, stop building the one at HS? Your point would have more credibility if they had a wait and see attitude about DL's before building the one at HS.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Just gonna leave these here....I will let everyone "draw their own conclusions".

I just wish I could believe SWL is going to happen at all at WDW, At DL no question about it the only question is how big will they go. More and more it seems like DL and WDW are run by two different companies both named Disney.

The interesting thing is Disney announced a start date for SWL at DL (2017) and DID NOT announce one for WDW, draw your own conclusions.

Bottom line I'm sure SWL at DL gets built, WDW well ???.

Yes I do, I have no doubts it's coming to DL though especially since DL announced a start of construction date for DL and DID NOT announce one for WDW. I think the WDW one is a PR stunt.

Why? - because definite plans and timelines exist for DL to the point where TWDC announced a beginning of construction date and yet with the big splashy 'announcement' for WDW no similar milestone exists even though huge portions of the park are now inactive and 'backstage' so construction could start YESTERDAY (oh and no permits pulled either) yet at DL extensive demo of current onstage areas will be required to make SWL a reality.

In short there is much evidence that SWL is coming to DL, Yet no evidence exists other than a press event saying SWL is coming to WDW.

Kman101

Just gonna leave these here....I will let everyone "draw their own conclusions".

Receipts.

And there's zero chance DHS's Star Wars Land is nearly a year behind Disneyland, I mean, LOL it's absurd. Steel is rising. I imagine they're 4-5 months behind in terms of construction but I don't know that for a fact.

And to ford ... All he has to do is retract his ridiculous Potato Head argument because he acts as if it's a fact when he DOESN'T know the reason. Just say you don't know the actual reason, and state, IMO, this is why I think it is this way. People wouldn't jump if you didn't state things as facts. You are certainly entitled to have the opinion that you do but you rile people up with hyperbole whether you sometimes are right or not, it negates the point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom