Movies on Board

Joshua&CalebDad

Without being on the ship, I can tell you yes; it is playing on the ship and will be for quite some time. We were on the Fantasy when "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" premiered in the US and the movie premiered the very same day on the Fantasy, which was awesome. Also, if you really want to be sure, you can just call DCL and ask them what movies will be playing on your cruise and they will let you know. I called a month in advance and they told me every single one and they were right.

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
Without being on the ship, I can tell you yes; it is playing on the ship and will be for quite some time. We were on the Fantasy when "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" premiered in the US and the movie premiered the very same day on the Fantasy, which was awesome. Also, if you really want to be sure, you can just call DCL and ask them what movies will be playing on your cruise and they will let you know. I called a month in advance and they told me every single one and they were right.
That is a good idea to call. My daughter has been waiting to see Big Hero 6 and I don't think we're going to have time to see it before we leave for our cruise.

216bruce

I was on a DCL ship when "Winnie the Pooh" premiered and when "The Lone Ranger" did the same and we got them the day of the premiere. Hope you get lucky!

wogwog

For anyone too lazy to call DCL and wait through the phone tree and music (that would include me) this is from Dec 7 Magic cruise. From memory so I might miss one or some or get the title just a bit off but.....

Big Hero 6
Captain America Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Maleficent
Planes Fire and Rescue
100 Foot Journey
Frozen (sorry)
Star Wars Rebels
Alexander .....Bad Day

The flics seem to be the same on each ship from my experience.

wogwog

Movies on Magic last week, 1/18 to 1/25.

Frozen (groan)
Maleficent
Guardians of the Galaxy
Alexander,,,,Very Bad Day
The Hundred Foot Journey
Big Hero 6
Planes Fire and Rescue
Into the Woods
Strange Magic

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Movies on Magic last week, 1/18 to 1/25.

Frozen (groan)
Maleficent
Guardians of the Galaxy
Alexander,,,,Very Bad Day
The Hundred Foot Journey
Big Hero 6
Planes Fire and Rescue
Into the Woods
Strange Magic
Except for Strange Magic, that's been the lineup since the beginning of the year....

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Hey Gang, what are the odds that the new Star Wars movie will be playing when it comes out?

Considering we saw Saving Mr Banks at midnight release on Dream, Into the Woods released on-board, and the Marvels have as well, the chance should be high. Midnight showings of releases are pretty stinking popular.

EOD K9

@ScoutN Sweet. We will be on board about a week after release. Now, it is only a three nighter, but to say we saw it during the cruise with fellow Disney freaks is pretty nutty.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
@ScoutN Sweet. We will be on board about a week after release. Now, it is only a three nighter, but to say we saw it during the cruise with fellow Disney freaks is pretty nutty.

Oh yes! It is neat for sure. The vibe for Saving Mr in the Walt D Theater was pretty awesome before and after it for the midnight showing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom