Movies in the Parks

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Which Disney movies do you think are over done in the parks?

Which movies should be in the parks more?

How should the parks add more stuff with the movies that have been "left out"?

My Opinion
Overdone:
Lilo& Stitch(come to think of it, just stitch)

Not Done Enough:
Mulan
Hercules(i haven't seen anything Hercules since the parade in the 90's)
Hunchback of Notre Dame(not since they shut down the show)
101 Dalmations

elisatonks

i would actually like to see more none movie themed attractions, EE is the only recent addition that isn't movie based if i remember rightly. I also think they are overdoing the pixar stuff a little to much at the mo.

Mr Toad

Which Disney movies do you think are over done in the parks?

Which movies should be in the parks more?

How should the parks add more stuff with the movies that have been "left out"?

My Opinion
Overdone:
Lilo& Stitch(come to think of it, just stitch)

Not Done Enough:
Mulan
Hercules(i haven't seen anything Hercules since the parade in the 90's)
Hunchback of Notre Dame(not since they shut down the show)
101 Dalmations
Add Jungle Book to that list of not enough. Would go nicely in AK Asia.

I know they're popular but I think High School Musical and Hannah Montana are way overdone.

I would love to see more classic movies. Like Little Mermaid and Fox and the Hound, Tarzan, Pinnochio, etc. Basically all my favorite movies.:)

i would actually like to see more none movie themed attractions, EE is the only recent addition that isn't movie based if i remember rightly. I also think they are overdoing the pixar stuff a little to much at the mo.
I agree with you totaly. Way to much of the Movie things added. I another ten to twenty they will have to change most of all the things because people will not remember those movies.

a2grafix

Disney movie popularity ebbs and flows through the years. What was hot then was hot then, what is hot now, is hot now, hence not seeing any Mulan/Hunchback related projects in the parks, other than a chacter or two.

Some Disney movies do stand the test of time - Snow White, Peter Pan, Pooh, Beauty, etc., and are staples.

I'd love to see something with Tron or Tron 2.0 in the WDW parks or even a return of Roger Rabbit or D_ick Tracy, but the Roger Rabbit thing is not going to work out. And I'm not going to see anything from the Apple Dumpling Gang any time soon in Frontierland.

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Disney movie popularity ebbs and flows through the years. What was hot then was hot then, what is hot now, is hot now, hence not seeing any Mulan/Hunchback related projects in the parks, other than a chacter or two.

Some Disney movies do stand the test of time - Snow White, Peter Pan, Pooh, Beauty, etc., and are staples.

I'd love to see something with Tron or Tron 2.0 in the WDW parks or even a return of Roger Rabbit or D_ick Tracy, but the Roger Rabbit thing is not going to work out. And I'm not going to see anything from the Apple Dumpling Gang any time soon in Frontierland.

Mulan isn't too old most young children know it. it was also part of disney on ice this past year. I work in a preschool and all of the kids know almost every disney movie that i know and what better way to get children to know the older movies then to incorperate them when they go to the parks. My cousin didn't know about the country bears until she went and now she LOVES the movie.

Or like my sister didn't know Aerosmith until she was 7 and rode RRC and now she knows tons of songs by them.

I would also Love to see Tron in the parks. it would fit in at tomorrowland and Roger Rabbit should be somewhere at hollywood studios.

Jenna

I'd like to see more of
Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King
The Little Mermaid
Fantasia

I'd like to see less of
Lilo and Stitch...I've never seen the film and the attempts to incorporate Lilo and Stitch into WDW doesn't make me want to!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom