Movie Maker Slideshow

Dippy Dawg

Original Poster
Okay I have finished the slideshow using Movie Maker 2.0 that comes with Windows XP. I have it saved as a .wmv file and as a NTSC?-.AVI file (I think) What will be the best way to transfer this to a DVD, I have a DVD burner. I have Nero express 6 but it says nothing about dvds (it mentions vcd and svcd). I also have some products from Ullead (muvee producer, and movie factory) Any suggestions..tonight's the night. The "movie" is 33 minutes long and is set to Park and Disney sounds and music. The .wmv file is over 100 megs. :hammer:

dolbyman

neither wmv not avi are the correct format for a dvd ..

mpeg2 is the one to go with .. and you need a dvd-authoring or dvd-burning program

maybe for a start nero is a good thing .. you can import almost any video and image file to the authoring section (nice slideshow options in there too) and choose menue's and stuff .. quite easy .. costs around 50$ in this version :)

Dippy Dawg

Original Poster
I was able to use UlLead's video studio and it imported the .wmv and .avi files with no problem and about two hours later the dvd was finished and looks great. Now that it is finished I have noticed some things that need to be or can be changed. I guess this is how George Lucas feels. Thanks for the comments dolbyman.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom