Move to Florida because of Disney

Misscmac

Original Poster
Hey Everyone....I'm new to this site and hope that I'm doing this right. You all seem like crazy Disney fans ( in a good way :) ) and I was just wondering...have any of you moved to Florida to be closer to Disney or to work in Disney?

barnum42

I'm a crazy Disney fan, but I can't say that I've moved to Florida, however there are a number of folk on here who have. But I will say "Wecome to the boards" :wave:

maelstrom

I plan on moving to Florida as soon as I feel that I am ready to leave home. I'm in college now but not ready to leave home. Hopefully I'll be able to get a job with Disney. If not, at least I'll be close.

Disney_Belle

i may be moving to florida soon because i will be having an interview in july to become a seasonal castmember. im hoping and praying, i made my phone call this morning they have me on file ;)

Nemo14

Wish we could - but as soon as we can retire we plan to move down there (no snow!!!) and hopefully work for the mouse.:cool:

Tim G

Nemo14 said:
Wish we could - but as soon as we can retire we plan to move down there (no snow!!!) and hopefully work for the mouse.:cool:
I mived to Florida because of my work!

Misscmac

Original Poster
Hey! where do you go to college...I would love to do the same after i graduate...find a job with Disney and move there. Where do you go to school and what do you major in, if you dont mind me asking?

WDWScottieBoy

I'm moving to Celebration because it's a Disney town and to work in management at Disney. Also, I'm finishing off my schooling at Rosen's College of Hospitality Management, but the reason I'm going there is because of Disney.

So to answer your question, yes I am moving there because of Disney, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! :wave:

AliciaLuvzDizne

In a year, yes I will be able to say that.

However, it isnt just because of Disney... I grew up in Connecticut and I am tired of the cold cold coooolllld!!! Florida really makes me happy. So here I come!

Number_6

I moved to Orlando to get away from Massachusetts. Too darn cold there and I don't like shoveling snow. Plus the cold, dark winters there always made my wife severely depressed, so I had to get her someplace warmer and sunnier. Florida is definitely the way to go. :D

barnum42

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
...and by the way, the chocolate bar is halfway gone
:( thats not a good thing LOL it means i ate it!! (there goes the 10 pound loss)
No, your eating it is good for weight loss. As long as it exists it is tempting you. Once it's gone it will no longer tempt you and so will be good for losing weight :D

I love warped logic :D

I bet you will never look at a Hershey bar again! Have you tried the Crunchy yet ? Like or not?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom