Move It! Shake It! to Run at Night

Coaster Lover

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party will begin running at night on February 17th (the same night River of Lights debuts) when it adds a 7:00 or 7:15 (depending on the night) performance. Discuss...

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/move-it-shake-it-dance-play-it/
Capture.PNG

djkidkaz

I don't understand why they are pumping up night entertainment at another park. Wouldn't you want to have as many people popping over to DAK as possible?

DisneyDebRob

Nope. You'd want to spread out the crowds as best you can.
Does anyone in their right mind believe that this parade will draw crowds? It's good for what it is I guess to get kids involved but it's brutal. I just hope they aren't going to say to themselves... ok, now we have a nighttime parade again for the MK.

FullSailDan

They were running it in the "evening" this week when I was in the parks sunday and last night. It was rather... odd. Husband and I both just shook our heads in unison. I get it, they are trying to fill up the gap, and they need options. Fingers crossed this is a stop gap measure.

wogwog

They were running it in the "evening" this week when I was in the parks sunday and last night. It was rather... odd. Husband and I both just shook our heads in unison. I get it, they are trying to fill up the gap, and they need options. Fingers crossed this is a stop gap measure.
As long as you believe four to five years is a stop gap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom