Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party to be updated later this year

LL2WDW

Saw it in person just now, really enjoyed it. More upbeat music, a better flow to the show, better pacing. Liked the Latin songs and Spanish lyrics to some songs. The guests were having a great time, as was I. Cast was great.

Just a very fun vibe.

Figaro928

Saw it in person just now, really enjoyed it. More upbeat music, a better flow to the show, better pacing. Liked the Latin songs and Spanish lyrics to some songs. The guests were having a great time, as was I. Cast was great.

Just a very fun vibe.

AWESOME! Great to hear!

Goofnut1980

OK.. I am usually all over something new. But oh.. my.. gosh.. that was a not very cool.. LOL floats were missing characters... It just didn't say magical to me. It was more - local town 4th of July parade. Also, how long before the screens go out with all of the jiggling and they dont fix or replace.
The reflections of earth barge floats on water and sometimes doesn't work and there is nothing "jarring" the equipment. eeeek... I'm nervous about this one.

rct247

I'm not a fan of this new version, but it did look like people were enjoying it. I am in agreement with others that the hashtag plugs in shows and attractions should stop. Disney Parks are a way to escape the real world and this is just drawing them back into it. The screens on the floats are a nice touch as they do enhance the street party, but the travel song reminds me too much of a Disney Jr. show which may be what they are going for.

Overall, I also ditto GymLeaderPhil's comment. "Meh".

Cmdr_Crimson

Hmm...Song choice A.. Really? I wonder what Uni has to say about that?
Minion_whaaat.gif

aladdin2007

color me not impressed, taylor swift? ariana grande? oh please!! I thought this was Disney World and the Magic Kingdom, were stooping below six flags at this point.

I will say this however, the main theme music seems much better!! and is it me or is the dj greatly toned down now??? vast improvement. Its def more streamlined and cleaned up a bit all together, but this teen pop stuff is tacky.

NMBC1993

Yeah...that wasn't very good. As one of the few younger people who despise anything related to social media I have to beg Disney to stop with the hashtag's, tweets, selfie's, etc. Personally I don't want random people on the internet knowing when I'm doing something. Also, on the other side of the coin I find it disturbing in the amount of people who get pleasure in reading such trivial things as #IJUSTATEASLICEOFPIZZA. I'm all for communicating with friends and family from far away, but it's getting a bit silly.

That being said, I thought the music was much better in the previous version...more catchy compared to this version that just seems monotone. But hey what do I know, I never listen to the actual radio and just hook up my MP3 player to my car stereo. I couldn't tell you what the "top hits" on the chart are....but I have an amazing Parade Music Playlist!!:p

ImagineerDude

OK.. I am usually all over something new. But oh.. my.. gosh.. that was a not very cool.. LOL floats were missing characters... It just didn't say magical to me. It was more - local town 4th of July parade. Also, how long before the screens go out with all of the jiggling and they dont fix or replace.
The reflections of earth barge floats on water and sometimes doesn't work and there is nothing "jarring" the equipment. eeeek... I'm nervous about this one.
If your town's 4th of July parade looks like this I'm moving to where you live. :jawdrop:

Goofnut1980

If your town's 4th of July parade looks like this I'm moving to where you live. :jawdrop:

Actually I have to laugh.. Ours is kinda cool here in Columbus.. We call it the DooDah Parade...

From the website: Sure, you can see politicians waving American flags in just about any run of the mill Independence Day parade. But politicians being required to poke fun at themselves and wear a funny hat? You'll have to go to the annual Doo Dah Parade to see that. The Doo Dah parade shows sarcasm at its finest and celebrates liberty and lunacy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom