Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party to be updated later this year

I think I was one of the few that actually enjoyed the old Move it Shake it for what it was, it was a good laugh the music was fun, no matter how cheesy the opening was it actually in a sense worked with it. This just screams all levels of bad, I don't want to see a random persons selfie I just want to act like a child even more so than usual and have a laugh leave your selfies for instagram. I say bring back the old version.

note2001

So, the only redeeming quality of the old show as it traveled down main street was that the characters were there waiving to the folks along the way. I recall my 19yo daughter texting me that one of the characters had blown her a kiss.

Now, that is gone? I'll be sure to zip off the other direction when I hear them coming.

LL2WDW

So, the only redeeming quality of the old show as it traveled down main street was that the characters were there waiving to the folks along the way. I recall my 19yo daughter texting me that one of the characters had blown her a kiss.

Now, that is gone? I'll be sure to zip off the other direction when I hear them coming.

That's not gone, there are still characters on the floats waving as they travel down main street.

jrh1985

Of course if I like it. this site doesn't! Is there anyone on here that likes MK anymore?!?

I think they chose better songs for Dance & Play It. It feels more Disney to me. I might actually watch it whereas I couldnt watch MISICI. Only Pump Up The Party and Celebrate You. I would prefer if they dropped the selfie bit but Disney didn't start that, the world did so I guess Disney is just joining in.

Let's remember that this is just a street party. It didn't replace that Brand New Fire Breathing Day Parade, along with the other entertainment that MK has.

However I do agree that there's should be Characters on the third float.

AndyS2992

Now that the theme has changed from celebrations, why are the floats still themed like gifts and stuff? Seems very off and lazy. If they want to be cheap then they should just do what Disneyland Paris does and have a little mini parade consisting of one train with a few characters on it blasting whatever music and be done.
27_allstars_01.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Of course if I like it. this site doesn't! Is there anyone on here that likes MK anymore?!?

I think they chose better songs for Dance & Play It. It feels more Disney to me. I might actually watch it whereas I couldnt watch MISICI. Only Pump Up The Party and Celebrate You. I would prefer if they dropped the selfie bit but Disney didn't start that, the world did so I guess Disney is just joining in.

Let's remember that this is just a street party. It didn't replace that Brand New Fire Breathing Day Parade, along with the other entertainment that MK has.

Of course we like the MK. Some of us are just puzzled at the direction corporate has taken and the uneven level of imagination, quality build, etc., that is exhibited at times by the current group running Disney. We are concerned that the soul has gone from the company and decisions are made purely on a bottom line basis or someone's person whim (Avatar and Iger). And that we are somewhat chagrined by this turn of events because we've let it happen by not voting with our feet.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

You slam us saying we don't like the Magic Kingdom anymore and you don't even know the name of the new parade?! It's called the Festival of Fantasy Parade...remember that the next time you criticize us for not liking the MK. The Brand New Fire Breathing Day Parade indeed, she says with her best Mary Popping voice...

jrh1985

You slam us saying we don't like the Magic Kingdom anymore and you don't even know the name of the new parade?! It's called the Festival of Fantasy Parade...remember that the next time you criticize us for not liking the MK. The Brand New Fire Breathing Day Parade indeed, she says with her best Mary Popping voice...
I was making a point. I know all about FOF!

aladdin2007

Now that the theme has changed from celebrations, why are the floats still themed like gifts and stuff? Seems very off and lazy. If they want to be cheap then they should just do what Disneyland Paris does and have a little mini parade consisting of one train with a few characters on it blasting whatever music and be done.
27_allstars_01.jpg

Yes how many more years are we going to have to be stuck with those oversized presents, its already outdated, again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom