Mousepaper Contest #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by NowInc
Im so not gunna win this one...i spent like 10 minutes total on this...i have no time anymore :( ...its not even the vision i had..grrrr...but o well..something is better than nothing...make sure to wear your sunglasses..cuz this sucker is BRIGHT...
*Twilight Zone theme plays* Actually, it's pretty good! I like the rings. I could never do that in 10 minutes, my program doesn't even do that! Errgghhh... If I want to succeed in these contests I must get Photoshop! :lol:
PS. 400th post!

CrashNet

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin

*Twilight Zone theme plays* Actually, it's pretty good! I like the rings. I could never do that in 10 minutes, my program doesn't even do that! Errgghhh... If I want to succeed in these contests I must get Photoshop! :lol:
PS. 400th post!

If you can't afford Photoshop, just go here to www.gimp.org. They have a powerful photo editing software package thats free!

*giving credit to NowInc for this suggestion a while ago*:D

christopher

Im so not gunna win this one...i spent like 10 minutes total on this...i have no time anymore :( ...its not even the vision i had..grrrr...but o well..something is better than nothing...make sure to wear your sunglasses..cuz this sucker is BRIGHT...

My eyes! Oh the pain!

Just kidding, Its think its really cool. Especially for only taking 10 minutes. :D

PrincessAli

that is bright....but still reeeaaallly cool :D

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Maria

LOL! I´ve stated that I have no program or any computer skill to do one... :(

gimp is free and I know you're artistic! I've seen your photos. Give it a shot, you never know. :king: :D

Maria

Ok... you convinced me..... here is my entry... I spent 30 minutes on it... and it´s my first creation on paint! :lol: I left enough space for your icons all around it if you use it as a wallpaper. I couldn´t write the name of it though, I will leave that for my next creative moment! :lol:
:animwink:

Attachments

• tree of life wallpaper.jpg
    tree of life wallpaper.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 224

Maria

Now tell me... how do I make it the right size so it doesn´t get disqualified? :D

Never mnd... I found the way... do you think I have a chance? :lol: :lol: :animwink:

DisneyCP2000

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

You've done it!!! See...I knew you could do it! Now THAT'S the tree of life alright - and 100% hand drawn (I couldn't even do that)!!! Nicely done Maria :king: :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I was thinking about making one....

Here was my Idea...get a good source Image of the Tree of Life....then find a Paul Bunuion...lumber jack type guy....paste him in.....then place a nice big chansaw in the lumberjacks hand....taking out the tree.. :lol: :hammer: ;)

ACE

Ok... you convinced me..... here is my entry... I spent 30 minutes on it... and it´s my first creation on paint! :lol: I left enough space for your icons all around it if you use it as a wallpaper. I couldn´t write the name of it though, I will leave that for my next creative moment! :lol:
:animwink:

Awsome, Maria gets my vote.:sohappy:

:wave: ACE

ACE

ROFLMAO! thanks! :lol: :lol:

Hey I'm not always a jerk. Just when it comes to my country. I recently retired from the Navy after 20 yrs. So I get a little passionate about my country.:D

I still love everyone, especially the folks on this board.

And we all love the prettiest girl on these boards.

MARIA

:wave: ACE

Main Street USA

Original Poster
BTW, voting will be posted tonight at approximately 12:30am EST.

Gonna get through this one quickly and move on to another....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom