Mousepaper Contest #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

For the wallpaper contests...as long as its WDW and not any other park...it doesnt matter where you get the images from...

Steamboat_Kevin

I don't think I'll make an entry for this one, I think I'll wait until the next contest. But keep up the good work everyone!

tenchu

No other entrys to try and defeat my mighty effort on the first page!?!

Clever people, know when they're beaten! :animwink:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ok, well, technically the contest is over. I have encountered a problem, however, and my entry hasn't yet been completed. Here's what happened:

I was planning on doing my wallpaper today. Well, I got up around 9:00 and had some stuff to do. So, I go and do my stuff and then decide to start on my wallpaper. Well, then the internet is down. I couldn't figure out why, until I found out my wife's father was doing some digging in the yard.

If you haven't already guessed, he cut right through the damn line. So until 5 minutes ago, I didn't have any internet access.

So, here's what I've decided to do. I'm allowing myself to go ahead and enter mine a little late. ONLY because I would allow it for anyone else who had encountered the same situation.

Anyway, it looks like we've had 9 entries before mine, so mine will make 10. I guess my choice of subject sucked the big one, huh? Either that, or these contest are losing their luster and appeal. I hope the second isn't true.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ok, here's mine. I'm gonna close the thread now. I'll put up the voting ASAP!:)

A few things about my wall. FIrst of all, in case you couldn't tell, or were wondering why you couldn't figure out which part of BTM this is on, it isn't in the ride at all. This is two different pics. The first pic consists of the mountain and rocks, and the second pic is the train and the tracks. I set it up to look a little like it was coming from the cave.

ALSO, a Hidden Mickey!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• msusa.jpg
    msusa.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 198

Maria

MSU, I´m going nuts trying to find the hidden Mickey! :veryconfu

Good job everyone! Good luck to all! :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom