Mousepaper Contest #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Ok guys.... The Mom is not here now, but I am, and I am fed up with the childish behaviour, the name calling, and the accusing each other.

We just got out of a drama none of us here on this site needed, and my patience level is very low, so be warned...

Ceo, you did wrong by calling him a whinning baby.
Acellis, you did wrong by replying calling him an idiot.

Both of you go to your corner and face the wall for one hour.

Rest of you, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. Nothing has happened.

Maria,
You're right this has gotten out of hand. But it also proves a point about disagreeing with certain members on this board and the double standard here.

When I posted on the 911/Bin laden thread, I did so because I felt my country was being attacked. Now I thought that was all behind me, I mean I didn't have any hard feelings, but I did notice that my post after that incident were pretty much ignored.

Then I notice someone wants to close the wallpaper contest because "they" don't have time to participate. I express my opinion on that with a little of my frustration on being ignored and I'm called a baby and accused of whining.

Then I call that person an idiot and low and behold Fievel comes out of the woodwork to report me. What I find funny about that is that Fievel called RobFL an idiot in the "spirt of ryan" thread and that was OK.

I haven't once complained about the way Steve runs his board and I don't care if paying members get special priviledges. But paying members shouldn't be able to get away with things the nonpaying members get banned for.

I've tried to contribute to this site and be a good member but if folks are gonna treat others like they don't belong because we may disagree from time to time then maybe I'm the one who should go.

:wave: ACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom