Most Relaxing

jenluvswdw

Original Poster
I like to stay in a resort that makes me feel relaxed after a busy day. So far I found Riverside to be the most relaxing. Just getting some opinions. Which Disney Resort do you find the most relaxing after a fun day in the parks?

Tinkerbell397

As much as I love the CR, I find the WL very relaxing. The lobby is a wonderful place to people watch, read or catch up on emails. There are cozy chairs big enough to get lost in and rockers in front of a high fireplace. For some reason, the lobby is never busy and no one is ever in a rush. :cat:

PUSH

I vote POR. It seems like no matter where you go at night it's just a calm and quiet environment that makes for an awesome walk, or just a nice place to sit outside and relax.

Da Man

IMG_1217.JPG
Wilderness lodge at sun up by the pool bar. Watching the sun rise, listening to the boats toot their horns, and watching the artificial mist creep along the ground is fantastic.

HouCuseChickie

From my understanding, main pool hours are now enforced ever since that unfortunate drowning incident last year.

I wasn't aware. Still, makes sense I suppose - no life guards, no swimming

We stayed at AKL last fall after the drowning incident. I don't know how it was in the evenings, but I can say for certain that we swam multiple mornings before the lifeguards were on duty and there were quite a few people in the pool at that time.

Skibum1970

Wilderness Lodge at any time of day. Sitting on the beach at night for the Electric Water Parade. Enjoying the lobby with the stream that starts in it along with the bridge. I love that bridge for some reason. Sitting in the comfy chairs by the fireplace. Walking the grounds and hearing the crickets chirping (yes, I know that it is piped in). POR is in second place. Walking around on the paths at night is so relaxing. The sound of the water from the river or the various fountains is very relaxing.

Disneykidder

I have to say that being in almost any resort I find relaxing. However, since you asked for specifics I will say that AKV are very quiet and relaxing. I loved watching the animals in the am with a cup of coffee. It was also great watching them at night with night vision goggles. I also liked watching MK from my balcony at BLT. It was exactly quiet but I didn't mind the monorail sound AT ALL!! The Boardwalk pool view was also really relaxing. It wasn't noisy at all and I loved watching Frozen fireworks. Grand Floridian Villas were also really quiet and calm. OUr view was the monorail and it was awesome!

DisneyDebNJ

Nothing beats an early morning or winding down from a Disney day than time on the balcony at the Poly. Im 4 weeks out and already planning my nights on the balcony... glass of wine, in my jammies, with my Kindle... just so relaxing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom