Most Iconic Moments In Animation

ShoalFox

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Hey, people have bumped threads from 2006 and earlier, so I don't see a problem here! (May be a little biased since this is my thread ;))

Totoro

The Totoro Bus stop scene (I am adding this because Disney distributes Studio Ghibli films in the US).
Jack Skellington walking up the Spiral Hill.
Rafiki holding up Simba
The Little Mermaid rock water explosion thingy
Be our guest
The spaghetti kiss
The Scene with Mulan and the other soldiers holding sticks and jumping
A Whole New World
Too infinity and beyond

Last edited:

prberk

The OP did say "Disney animation," but he/she did not say it had to be feature film animation; so, I offer probably the single most iconic scene of Disney animation:

Mickey Mouse as "Steamboat Willie"!

(That is the whole thing, officially posted from Walt Disney Animation Studios. Mickey Mouse first appears at 0:31. Notice that the opening card gives Ub Iwerks the credit for it.)

And, by the way, if we were not limited to Disney animation, I would consider Bugs Bunny's cartoons mocking famous operas and classical music ("Kill the rabbit...") as iconic, especially the one where he mocks Fantasia and its conductor, Leopold Stokowski, by playing the conductor, "Leopold". I think it is hilarious when he leaves his glove up in the air and runs around while the poor tenor holds the note as long as the glove is up in the air. And of course, there is always Marvin the Martian and his space modulator... but I digress into Warner Brothers.

Last edited:

ShoalFox

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The OP did said "Disney animation," but he/she did not say it had to be feature film animation; so, I offer probably the single most iconic scene of Disney animation:
Well, you did get me there, and I agree for sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom