Most Embarrassing WDW Moment...

captainkidd

I have a couple. One is just TOO embarassing to talk about.

One time while having dinner at Alfredo's at Epcot. For some unknown reason I was wearing white jeans.:lookaroun Anyways, as luck would have it, there was an older couple next to our table, and the man spilled his red wine glass all over my lap. Yeah - That was a fun walk all the way back to the bus depot.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
ha ha... i soaked you with that unstable umbrella covering a bench near Canada that one rainy night while waiting for illuminations... :lol::D

:lookaroun
Or maybe the day I spent more time with her than you did? :lookaroun

crazgurl

does walking into lamp posts and other random fixtures as I wander around too wrapped up in my surroundings to notice count? Cuz I did that more than once on our last trip.... I couldn't seem to keep my mind on where I was going, so curbs would trip me up, etc.... my friend thought this was a neat trick! Distract me and I might fall over :p

I should note, my PE teacher in high school once said I was weak in basic skills.... really wish I could prove him wrong sometimes! :brick:

wedway71

My Honeymoon.... 20 years ago....

Was walking in Frontierland by SM..... I was waking next to my Wife....she stopped to tie her shoes and of course I failed to realize this....kept walking and thought I was still next to my Wife as I went to hold her hand and grabbed the hand of some guy who was next to me instead...

Just as I held his hand.... I heard my Wife scream my name from about 5o feet behind me... As I heard my name from behind...I quickly realized the hand I was holding was not my Wife.

cdunbar

My Honeymoon.... 20 years ago....

Was walking in Frontierland by SM..... I was waking next to my Wife....she stopped to tie her shoes and of course I failed to realize this....kept walking and thought I was still next to my Wife as I went to hold her hand and grabbed the hand of some guy who was next to me instead...

Just as I held his hand.... I heard my Wife scream my name from about 5o feet behind me... As I heard my name from behind...I quickly realized the hand I was holding was not my Wife.
That happened to me last night at howl-o-scream. :lol:

tiaragirl

Two trips ago.. in August. We were at EPCOT, just arrived, and I decided it would be a wonderful thing to announce to the World how excited I was.

Carls and I were walking together and I threw my arms up and said "I can't believe we're HERE!".

During the arm extension, I somehow managed to smack the guy who was behind us' water bottle right out of his hand.

Oops. You think at 19 you'd know better.

cdunbar

Two trips ago.. in August. We were at EPCOT, just arrived, and I decided it would be a wonderful thing to announce to the World how excited I was.

Carls and I were walking together and I threw my arms up and said "I can't believe we're HERE!".

During the arm extension, I somehow managed to smack the guy who was behind us' water bottle right out of his hand.

Oops. You think at 19 you'd know better.
:lol::ROFLOL:

My last trip back in '06, I was with the marching band, we got picked to perform in MK. Anyways, me and my friend were supposed to meet the group for Fantasmic at like 7pm. At about 6 we decided to go on RNRC. The line was obviously long and my friend didn't think we'd make it on by the time we had to meet the group.

We waited in line for a while and my friend got out of line cus he wanted to meet with the group but I stayed cus we were close to the inside part of the queue. He eventually tried to get back in line but couldn't. I of course wasn't missing the opportunity to ride RNRC so I went on alone.

After I got off I went outside and couldn't find him. So I figured he went to meet with the group, so I headed to the Fantasmic entrance: he wasn't there. I found my group and asked if anyone saw him, no one did. So we watched Fantasmic while the adults went to look for him.

Afterwards, we found him back on the bus, but he missed Fantasmic, which he had never seen before. So you can imagine how bad I felt about leaving him like that. But we're planning on going back in 2013 so it's ok.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom