Most Embarrassing thing to Happen to you in WDW?

Figment632

Original Poster
Let me start off by saying I know this has been a thread previously but it is always a good one and i want to resserect it.

So what is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you, someone you know, or something you just saw?

1. I was walking to Epcot from DHS and was about to walk in and tripped. I fell falt on my face infront of a lot of people.

2. I was sitting on the railing online for Splash Mountain and wasnt paying attention and yet again fell flat on my face.

Scooter

My wife and I were walking from Future World to World Showcase at Epcot.

I was talking to her and looking around at the same time.

I was looking to my right and pointing at something and was talking to her and I put my arm around her. (all at the same time)

Suddenly I glanced up ahead of me and there was my wife.
I had my arm around some strange woman and I was just ranting on and on about something.

To make matters worse, she didn't speak english, so when I tried to apologize, she just looked at me like I was some kind of crazy freak.:eek::eek:

That was pretty embarassing.

Disney_Belle

When DH and I went on our honeymoon in November of 2007, we attended MVMCP. The day before, DH had been saying how the tracks for the Main Street vehicles could be a safety hazard and trip people. I told him that you just have to pay attention where you are walking and you won't fall in them. Well, the very next night at MVMCP, I was so into watching the snow fall on Main Street, my shoe got caught in the tracks, and I fell flat on my face lol. Luckily I was able to stop my fall with my hands! I ended up dropping my camera but it didn't break (Thankfully!). I ended up going to First Aid to wash my hands and get them cleaned up - they were tore up pretty good. I'm convinced I still have a piece of Main Street in my hand too - talk about a souvenir :) No matter where I go, the magic is always with me!

Figment632

Original Poster

I was looking to my right and pointing at something and was talking to her and I put my arm around her. (all at the same time)

I had my arm around some strange woman and I was just ranting on and on about something.

To make matters worse, she didn't speak english, so when I tried to apologize, she just looked at me like I was some kind of crazy freak.:eek::eek:

:eek: Thats pretty funny

I once felt like i was going to be sick after eating in the Coral Reef so went to run to the bathroom, and took me at least a minute to realize I was in the womens room.

Craig & Lisa

Walking thru MGM, (when it was called that), Rosie the maid was walking thru before the park opened, she was keeping people occupied, she made a comment then of course so did I and she planted one big red one one my face, my wife laughed so hard she almost popped out an eye because she knows that I absolutly hate lipstick, and to have it on me like that really skeeved me to the max. :hurl:

JiminyandTink

Nothing too embarrasing for me.. yet...

So I will have to say one of the probably many times when I am walking and looking around one of the parks and then get really excited about something I see and when I think I'm turning aroung to my wife to tell her, only then do I realize that she's on the other side of me and I just started speaking loudly to a stranger :hammer:

miles1

On our last trip, we went with a group of 13 family members and friends. On the last night we all went to O'hana for dinner, which is a great place for a large party with good food.

My daughter (then age 7) loves shrimp, but can't peel them for herself. So my wife was carefully peeling them for her while having an animated conversation with her best friend seated across the table from her. Her method of peeling was to hold the shrimp on a fork to minimize handling it, while using her free hand to peel.

At some point the conversation got very animated while DW was pulling the shell of a shrimp, and she pulled a little too hard. When the shell came off, it caused the shrimp to fly free of the fork and be catapulted through the air. As it passed within an inch of her friend's face, she immediately let out a shriek. Then the shrimp landed on the table directly behind us, startling another family dining quietly at the table, and causing them to gasp.

The comotion caused just about everyone in the main dining room to turn around and stare at our table, as we all sat in stunned silence! The server even came over to make sure we were "OK" with our dinner.

I've never seen my wife that color of red before or since.

DizneyPryncess

These are pretty funny guys! I am a very clumsy person, who embarrasses easily, but I haven't had anything too horrific happen to me in WDW.

I think the worst would be when I was picked to be in a skit during Monsters Inc. My face was put up on the big screen, and I had to do a bunch of embarrassing things. They made me sing a little alien song, and then do some sort of alien dance. Then I had to talk to the monster on stage, and totally screwed up the game he was trying to play with me. I was supposed to think of a number in my head, and I said it outloud. Then he cracked a joke about me being blond I think - and everyone laughed.

It was pretty funny - my husband got a kick out of it. But at the time, it felt like it would NEVER end. :hammer:

Hrudey3032

Best pick-up line Ever!!! :ROFLOL:j/k

brent2124

Well everyone here knows the monorail speil about picking a meeting place should you become seperated. Well as a joke we said Town Hall because we had a group of 3 and werent seperating at all that day. So as the park was closing 2 of us decided to ride SM one more and the other person was going to the car at the TTC, or so we thought, she went to Town Hall. So after SM my cousin and I went to the car, we were about 14, were we waited for about 2 hours until they forced my Grandma to leave Town Hall and go to the parking lot telling her we had probably there to wait. This was before cell phones were so popular and we had security ask us if everything was OK about 10-15 times while we waited on the pavement in the cool 40 degree weather. This one of the good old days when the MK was open to either 11 or 12pm and boy were we cold all night.

Auroragirl

We were walking in Epcot and stopped in the Mexico pavilion. I had my 6 month old baby and she was hungry. So my DH found a nice quite secluded place for me to nurse her. She needed a good 10 minutes to finish.... I guess I only gave her 8 or 9 minutes, b/c as I am trying to fix my shirt, she decided she was not done and proceeds to lift my shirt and who ever was walking towards me, got a nice flash!!! :veryconfu

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
We left Disney to go to Discovery Cove one trip and before we swam with Dolphins I put my wet suit on backwards. :shrug:

Edeyore

I have probably one of the most embarassing moments at WDW. I was fell ill on SSE. My family and I had lunch at The Land and I then road Mission: Space for the first time. I came off a little shaky, but otherwise felt fine. We went to ride SSE and the ride stopped, just after the scene with Rome burning. For some reason the smell overtook me and ... Well, you can figure out the rest. Try telling a CM you got sick on SSE. That is embarrassing.

wild01ride

I have probably one of the most embarassing moments at WDW. I was fell ill on SSE. My family and I had lunch at The Land and I then road Mission: Space for the first time. I came off a little shaky, but otherwise felt fine. We went to ride SSE and the ride stopped, just after the scene with Rome burning. For some reason the smell overtook me and ... Well, you can figure out the rest. Try telling a CM you got sick on SSE. That is embarrassing.

The Land Garden Grille: :slurp:

Mission Space: :eek:

Spaceship Earth: :( ... :hurl:

Protein spill, vehicle 0207. Custodial please. :lol:

wdwmomof3

These are pretty funny guys! I am a very clumsy person, who embarrasses easily, but I haven't had anything too horrific happen to me in WDW.

I think the worst would be when I was picked to be in a skit during Monsters Inc. My face was put up on the big screen, and I had to do a bunch of embarrassing things. They made me sing a little alien song, and then do some sort of alien dance. Then I had to talk to the monster on stage, and totally screwed up the game he was trying to play with me. I was supposed to think of a number in my head, and I said it outloud. Then he cracked a joke about me being blond I think - and everyone laughed.

It was pretty funny - my husband got a kick out of it. But at the time, it felt like it would NEVER end. :hammer:

Being in Monsters Inc and having that happen almost keeps me out of there. :ROFLOL: I don't want to be picked on. :eek::ROFLOL:

Brwneyedgirl72

We had eaten at Cosmic Rays and unbeknownst to me, I got food poisoning. I made it to First Aid just in time to be sick. After staying for a little while, I felt a little better and we made our way out of the park. We took the ferry to parking lot and halfway through the ride over, I knew it was going to get bad again. I managed to get off the boat in time, and thought I was going to be ok. We quickly made our way to the trams to the parking lot and then it hit me hard - I ended up having to stick my head in a garbage can so as not to make a mess in front of everyone. It was completely humiliating. To this day - every time we pass that area, my family gets a good laugh at my expense and asks me to recreate the event....

CBug88

The year Animal Kingdom opened up I was walking past a vendor that had those 'bouncy ball things' that float on top of air- well a CM hit one over me, it caught me so off guard that I literally PUNCHED the ball back to him, hitting him square in the face and making him almost fall over... I felt terrible.

When I was about 14, I was at Blizzard Beach with my family (in the middle of August). I started to feel ill while we were in line for lunch. My dad asked me if I drank anything that morning, I of course, responded..."nooooo" (and I don't handle heat well). Well, I passed out right in the lunch line...only then to then be accompanied by a CM to a bench with plenty of powerade for the rest of the afternoon. To this day my dad always makes sure I am carrying water with me during the summer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom