Most embarassing moment at Disney

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
What is your most embarassing moment at Disney?

Mine was quite embarassing. I was 16 years old and we were staying at the Polynesian. It was a June afternoon and those thunderstorms you can set your watch too were about to start brewing.;) Anyway, I broke off from my Parents and Sister and decided to go back to the room and go to the arcade to wait out the incoming storms. I jumped on the monrail and headed back. Once I got off the monrail it began to pour and I was still in the Ceremonial House and as most of you probably know all the Polynesian buildings are separate.

We were staying in the builing right next to the Ceremonial House on the east side (I think back then it was the Oahu building) and everyone was standing by the outside staircase to wait out the rain. Well I decided to make a run for it. BAD MOVE!!:eek: As I made it across as soon as I hit that tile floor I went flying into the staircase at full speed and feel on my . There had to be about 20 witnesses to the whole thing. Most of the adults were asking if I was okay but then I saw a couple girls my age laughing in the hallway. I was so embarassed!:( I was no longer cool.

I got back to the room to change my clothes to go to the arcade (in another building) so I had to go back outside in the rain. This time I took it slow as so I wouldn't fall. But even though I was very carefull I still fell for a second time right outside the arcade in a puddle. Thankfully there was only one adult witness. I went back to the room yet again, changed clothes for a second time and went back to the arcade fall free.

When my parents got back to the room and saw two pairs of clothes hanging in the tub they had no clue what had happened. Needless to say they ended up getting a good chuckle from it and I didn't wear those clothes the rest of the trip for fear of being recognized.:rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

well mine was last year and I've always heard disney has alot of gays and such working for them. which I didnt beleive at the time. well I order pizza to be deleivered to our room. when he got there I answer the door in my breifs and he got kinda excited which freaked me out. he just kept on talking in that little gay voice anf kept hitting on me and my g/f was laying o the bed laughing her off. that was my lucky day lol

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
What is your most embarassing moment at Disney?

Mine was quite embarassing. I was 16 years old and we were staying at the Polynesian. It was a June afternoon and those thunderstorms you can set your watch too were about to start brewing.;) Anyway, I broke off from my Parents and Sister and decided to go back to the room and go to the arcade to wait out the incoming storms. I jumped on the monrail and headed back. Once I got off the monrail it began to pour and I was still in the Ceremonial House and as most of you probably know all the Polynesian buildings are separate.

We were staying in the builing right next to the Ceremonial House on the east side (I think back then it was the Oahu building) and everyone was standing by the outside staircase to wait out the rain. Well I decided to make a run for it. BAD MOVE!!:eek: As I made it across as soon as I hit that tile floor I went flying into the staircase at full speed and feel on my . There had to be about 20 witnesses to the whole thing. Most of the adults were asking if I was okay but then I saw a couple girls my age laughing in the hallway. I was so embarassed!:( I was no longer cool.

I got back to the room to change my clothes to go to the arcade (in another building) so I had to go back outside in the rain. This time I took it slow as so I wouldn't fall. But even though I was very carefull I still fell for a second time right outside the arcade in a puddle. Thankfully there was only one adult witness. I went back to the room yet again, changed clothes for a second time and went back to the arcade fall free.

When my parents got back to the room and saw two pairs of clothes hanging in the tub they had no clue what had happened. Needless to say they ended up getting a good chuckle from it and I didn't wear those clothes the rest of the trip for fear of being recognized.:rolleyes:

Ariel

Well...this happened last year on my trip. It was really hot that day so I was dressing cool. We went to the Animal Kingdom that day and decided to go on Kali River Rapids. I was one of the lucky (maybe I should say unlucky) ones to be on the side of the raft that got drenched. Sure, it cooled us off, but it was not the day to be wearing that white tank top...:eek: All I can say is thank goodness it was hot and things dry fast down there...I felt like I was in a wet t-shirt contest. Next time I'll plan ahead...:rolleyes:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Ariel
Well...this happened last year on my trip. It was really hot that day so I was dressing cool. We went to the Animal Kingdom that day and decided to go on Kali River Rapids. I was one of the lucky (maybe I should say unlucky) ones to be on the side of the raft that got drenched. Sure, it cooled us off, but it was not the day to be wearing that white tank top...:eek: All I can say is thank goodness it was hot and things dry fast down there...I felt like I was in a wet t-shirt contest. Next time I'll plan ahead...:rolleyes:

Ibet they ( Imean you) looked nice wet :)

WDWFanatic

Well this wasen't embarassing to me but one time in AK a couple and their young son wanted to get on the river rapids. Well he was about 5" to short and the cast member said he couldnt go. These parents cause such a scene in the cue line about it i was in disbelief. I had been standing behind them the whole time. They start walking toward the ride and totally ignoring the cast member. The mother was like " Well go get me a manager. and im not talking about one of your fake ones!" Thats when I lost it. As i walked around them and they were yelling at the cast member I stopped in front of them and said "height rules are here for your kids safety, If you cant abide by them then you need to get the hell out!" and then i got on the raft. They totally shut up and were stunned. people were cheering me it was pretty awsome. I know I shouldnt have gotten involved but I couldnt take it. It was a disturbance in my disney peace and no one messes with that!

StarscreamLSU

Hmm, I don't think I have any - but my mom was giving my sister this big lecture about paying attention to things and she walked right into the men's room between Tommorrow land and Main Street.

Maria

LOL!!!! Good one!

I can´t remember a specific one now, but one time, there was a lady who fell because a young kid ran in front of her at the entrance of Millennium Village. She had a little bruise in her knee and was taken into Firs Aid to calm down a little and have the doctor check her. She and her husband were very upset and talking about sueing Disney -which was unbelievable for me and actually funny-, but I am sure that the thing that had her more upset, was the fact that her wig was moved from its place! she kept talking and trying to put it back on its place at the same time and all of us around were trying to hold the laugh! She was fine from the beginning, but I am sure that what hurt more was her own pride..... ;)

buffy27uk

my most embarassing moment was at blizzard beach and i went on summit plummit for the first time. i was wearing a bikini and when i reached the bottom i got out feeling very proud that i had the courage to go on, but not realising i had lost my bikini top.
what made it worst is that my inlaws got it all on video:eek:

dopey

buffy, i understand summit plummet is a popular attraction for cm's to work for that very reason. i know which water park i'm going to!

and, um, can you upload that video to this board? :D

Tramp

Like Marcia....I too had an incident with a CM about a wheelchair.
In April 96 at MGM, i tried to get a wheelchair for my mother-in-law and the CM said he needed to see her. I told her she was sitting on a bench down the street cuz she couldn't walk any further. The CM refused to give me the chair. So I walked up to him and quietly whispered to him that either he was going to give me the chair or need one to get home that night. Just then, my mother-in-law tapped me on the shoulder and said..."C'mon, we're going to Epcot!" I could've crawled into a hole.

sillyspook13

My CM friend had an embarassing moment. He usually works as the Sage of Time in Tapestry of Nations. On mother's day, I took my mom to Epcot. I was happily watching the parade, or making fun of my friends in the parade. I got to see Bryan give the ending speech in the parade. He really enjoys his job, and is known to use big gestures. He was so focused on his part that his headpiece fell off! I have never laughed so hard!!!:eek:

Skipper Timekpr

taking a dip in the River

I'm a brand new cast member at the Jungle Cruise and my last day of training I was unloading one of the boats when an elderly gentleman with one eye wasn't watching where he was going. I told him to watch his step and he steped on to the bumper between the dock and the boat. Needles to say his right foot fell in between the boat and the dock fortunately I caught him under the arm and his potential bath turned into just a soaking for his right foot. The man was very embaressed but soon walked it off.

d dude

3 years ago I was at Typhoon Lagoon and my dad mde4 me go on the one slide[can't remember the name] and when I got off my swiming suit was almost all the way up my but and an old guy in a wheelchair was laghing his head off.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom