Moronic People (and the stupid things they do) Pics

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
A place where we can point & laugh, or just shake our heads (or if you're from The South, proclaim, "Bless their little heart")...

Post your pics about idiotic people at WDW and the stupid (or inconsiderate) things they do.

If you're so inclined you can blur their face to protect the innocent... Wait... Nah!

Someone posted this on Facebook today.

Someone forgot how to read:

image.jpg

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
^^^^ The clip is of Middle Eastern music (Northern Africa - Moroccan, or Persian?). Some may think they are mocking the dances/culture. That's all - I was being facetious. ;)

Last edited:

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
^^^^ I'm totally with you on that. If I want to see people laying about, I'll head to the beach. It just looks bad - you have that beautiful view of the castle ruined by bodies laying in front of it.

They should put up signs that say,

"Do mind the Mome Raths - please do not like upon the grass."

Last edited:

Gig 'Em Mickey

^^^^ The clip is of Middle Eastern music (Northern Africa - Moroccan, or Persian?). Some may think they are mocking the dances/culture. That's all - I was being facetious. ;)

Morocco is not in the Middle East. Morocco is on the west coast of Africa. It is primarily Muslim, but that's about all it has in common with the Middle East.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Morocco is not in the Middle East. Morocco is on the west coast of Africa. It is primarily Muslim, but that's about all it has in common with the Middle East.

Thank you. Yes, it is on the west coast, but as I listed above, it's also Northern Africa. While Morocco has its own culture, like most of Northern Africa, it's music, food, religion has undeniable Middle Eastern influences.

I couldn't tell from the music specifically but I think most passerby's or those only hearing the music would think the same. I meant no harm and I'm sorry if you were offended. It was just a post about a couple of buzzed guys trying to belly dance with a facetious comment.

I did a quick look on the topic and found evidence such as below, supporting the following about Middle Eastern culture thought the region including Morocco:

http://www.everyculture.com/Africa-Middle-East/Introduction-to-the-Middle-East.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom