Morning ADR - Transportation

KrzyKtty

I know this has been asked, so sorry for doing it again. Managed to snag a 8:05 a.m. reservation at the Crystal Palace for June 14th. How soon should we get to the park to make sure we aren't late? I wasn't sure how long it takes to get through security now? Also, we will have our own car, so would it be easier at that time to drive ourselves or ride the bus?

Disney4family

I'm sorry. I haven't stayed there. Others here could probably help you better.
The only thing I could offer is to check with the concierge about the bus service for an early morning reservation. There should be bus service available for you, but check.
Also, remember to add in the extra 10-15 minutes to walk up Main Street USA to get to The Crystal Palace!!

One day we had an early reservation at Chef Mickey's. We were staying at All-Star Sports. We took the bus to the MK, thinking we would walk over to The Contemporary. The bus driver in all of his glorious, pixie-dusted magic told us to stay on the bus and personally drove us over to our early morning reservation.
(P.S. Hug Eeyore for me. He's my favorite.:))

Upvote 0

becca_

I think driving to MK might be bad, but you will need to schedule about an hour to get from the bus (add 10-15 for waiting for bus) to the gates of MK. Not sure what time they start running busses, but I had bad luck with POR transportation 2 weeks ago. Security did not take long at all at MK, so I would plan on being at the bus stop by 7am.

I agree with @Disney4family about checking with the front desk if you are nervous about taking the bus. Hope this helps!!

Upvote 0

Minnie Mum

Buses normally start running at 6:30. I'd be at the bus stop by 7:00. Driving to MK is rarely a good idea, IMO. That early in the morning, security should only take a few minutes.

Upvote 0

DisAl

We had no problems getting from POR to BOG and Crystal Palace for early breakfasts last June. The motel desk should be able to tell you exactly what the bus schedule is, but they do run them early enough for breakfast. I don't know what it is like with the new security checkpoints but from what has been posted I think it is working better. Before there was only one check in line for "before the park opens" breakfasts. I will admit to being one of the "hurry up and wait" types, but I think it is nice to plan on being there early to enjoy walking around before the masses arrive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom