More Wrapped Buses

The Visionary Soul

Original Poster
On a recent visit to WDW I have noticed a vastly increased number of wrapped Disney buses driving around the resort. No photos from me because I was driving, but I was curious if anyone else has noticed the same thing. Agent Carter was on the most recent wrap I saw.

Bolt

image.jpg
image.jpg
It's for Agent Carter and Disney Infinity 2.0

matt9112

not completely against it but i wish the wrap was confined to maybe the central section of the buses...and bottom and top front/back remained in classic livery so that they still fit into the Disney fleet look...

Figment2005

Nothing to help take you out of the real world like giant Disney ads on the sides of buses.
The property doesn't promise to remove you from reality, that is the parks themselves. As long as those busses aren't running through the parks, then the theme doesn't really cause a problem. There are plenty of non-Disney busses running around to pull you into reality, why are these suddenly bad?

Goofyernmost

Actually, the roof never gets touched. Even with the new silver/red scheme, the roof is still white. Why waste the space if nobody will see it?
White is to reflect the heat from the sun away from the bus. Pretty much a necessity in Florida. And as you say, who cares what the color of the roof is. If that is what people are focusing in on, perhaps their attentions are misdirected. :geek:

lazyboy97o

The property doesn't promise to remove you from reality, that is the parks themselves. As long as those busses aren't running through the parks, then the theme doesn't really cause a problem. There are plenty of non-Disney busses running around to pull you into reality, why are these suddenly bad?
The whole reason a county sized plot of land was purchased was to create a separation. It's the clutter and chaos of imagery that was avoided being brought in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom