MORE Rare characters

mrtoad

Originally posted by mrtoad
This one I don't know about. It says it is Orange Bird in front of Sunshine Tree Terrace. I believe that stand was sponsored by Tropicana at one time. Is the bird with the Orange for a head their old logo? :veryconfu

8729orangeBirdSunshineTree.jpg

My wife has a hat from when she was a kid that is the same as the girl on the rights. My daughter now sports it proudly. We don't have the heart to tell her it is ugly and worn out.

mrtoad

Originally posted by mkt
wow... those pics are ooooooooold

They are all early 70s pics. I am very into the old photos from WDW back then because that is when I first experienced it. So I have been purchasing old photos and scanning my parents old slides.

mrtoad

Here are some more. I am going to try to link to some pics I loaded on a photogallery I have on-line. I am out of space here.

Fingers are crossed it works.

Here are the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf from "America on Parade" during the bicentennial celebration.

3littlePigs9004.jpg

mrtoad

Here is Dumbo and I believe it is Timothy Mouse and someone else from "America on Parade" during the bicentennial celebration. Anyone know for sure who is behind Dumbo?

dumbo7565.jpg

Irrawaddy Erik

Here is Dumbo and I believe it is Timothy Mouse and someone else from "America on Parade" during the bicentennial celebration. Anyone know for sure who is behind Dumbo?
I belive that it's Bongo from Fun & Fancy Free behind Dumbo.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by hmppan

Yeah, I think so too.

Man, why doesn't Disney promotes more of The Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Dalmatians (cartoon, NOT THE MOVIE)? Those cats are weird, but if they got the same facelift that Donald did, they'd be swingin', man... :sohappy:

mrtoad

Originally posted by hmppan

I've never seen that one. My daughter got it as a hand me down, but when we opened box it was something else inside.

meeko_33785

dumbo7565.jpg

Looks like both Bongo and Lulubelle to me. Bongo's the one right behind Dumbo and Lulubelle is over to the left. Both are, as hmppan mentioned, from Fun and Fancy Free.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Hmmmm.....Let's see. How about Bernard or Miss Bianca from the Rescuers??? :D

from the Eyes and Ears:

Attachments

• rescuers.jpg
    rescuers.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 163

jlk252

Gurgi

Do you have a pic of Gurgi. I know he was made, but I dont have a pic of him. Being my favorite character, I would love to see what he looked like. Thanks

mkt

Premium Member
Gurgi... the Norway Troll... hmm.. sorry bud, don't have any. I'll search around, and see what I can get.

jlk252

I never considered Gurgi a troll. I mean Gurgi, from the Black cauldron, the little dog like creature always searching for munchies and crunchies. the one who steals Tarans apple.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Ok, I know this is a stupid question, but myself being a HUGE Tigger fan I have always wondered, Why does the character Tigger that we take pictures with have a black nose and the tigger in the movies (the animated ones anyway) have a pink nose? You wouldn't think that it's a big deal, but it makes a huge difference! I feel like the one in the parks is an impostor! :cry:

mkt

Premium Member
gurgi.. oh that one.. no clue.. lol...

amh... for presentation and performer vision...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom