More Future Imagineer's Brainstorm Sessions

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
This thread is a sequel to the successful thread @WED99 published on December 23rd, 2012. That thread was published as a way to free up our minds from competition and critiques to just bounce ideas off each other. I have found a certain need for such a thread back on this forum. Full credit to WED for the creation of this concept. I simply posted another thread to put it back up there. Here's a description in WED's own words...
Hey folks, I'm starting this thread because I feel like there's something missing from the Imagineer section of the forums. A dedicated brainstorming thread!

So I'm going to do this is the easiest way possible. I am going to be host of the session. I'll randomly post different topics to brainstorm on, and anyone can just post their ideas, critiques or comments. No due dates, No elaborate proposals. Just fun doing what we all love!

I just ask a couple things to keep the thread fun. No arguing! Debating, yes please! But no arguing or personal attacks! Please try to stay on topic also, not post about a question from 2 months ago. If anyone wants me to specifically ask a question, inbox me and I'll see what I can do ;)

Thanks guys! Have fun!
Instead, I will be acting as host. Also differently, I will provide a topic most days, but I will note a "Free Thoughts Day" for anybody else to present a discussion prompt.
That said, everyone enjoy yourselves!

Last edited:

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Sorry 'bout today guys, but I'll start tomorrow's early. If you had enough money to add one ride, one restaurant, and one shop to Hollywood Studios, what would they be? They could all be in the same land or all separate...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom