More about best days for parks...

arielfan

We're bringing a 3 year old and a 1 year old August 7-10th...I know, crazy, hot, but we're used to the heat from TX! Very impromptu trip--free hotel & airfare, so we decided to come and enjoy. SO...Since this isn't our "BIG" Disney trip, I'm thinking we're only going to hit the MK and MGM--Main focus here is anything having to do with ALL Princesses, a few memorable rides, and fireworks. We're not out to see the whole world, just the most age-appropriate material.
Any thoughts/advice from anyone? Thanks! :D

EmeraldDolphin

I don't think that you're crazy at all for going to WDW, especially since you've got free airfare & hotel... how can you go wrong? My 3 kids were all very young when they first went too, and even if they don't remember it in 20 years, they'll enjoy it at the time, and there's nothing wrong with that... they'll remember their trips as they get older! :) For Magic Kingdom they said that the best days to go are Friday & Saturday, and to avoid Sunday & Thursday. For MGM the best days are Monday & Friday and avoid Tuesday & Saturday. Have fun! We'll be heading home the day you arrive!

Upvote 0

Frank4669

Originally posted by arielfan
We're bringing a 3 year old and a 1 year old August 7-10th...I know, crazy, hot, but we're used to the heat from TX! Very impromptu trip--free hotel & airfare, so we decided to come and enjoy. SO...Since this isn't our "BIG" Disney trip, I'm thinking we're only going to hit the MK and MGM--Main focus here is anything having to do with ALL Princesses, a few memorable rides, and fireworks. We're not out to see the whole world, just the most age-appropriate material.
Any thoughts/advice from anyone? Thanks! :D

Arielfan,
You can always check Cinderella's Castle for breakfast as they now charge $10 to hold priorty seating which has to be cancelled no later than 24hrs out. This can result in some openings for the following day. They are located at the back entrance through the Castle. The Grand Floridian also has a princess meal I think. Also, Norway in EPCOT has a princess breakfast. If you don't want a long wait you should visit Ariel as early as possible next to the old 20K lagoon, I believe that opens around 9:30-10:00 AM. Good Luck and have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom