Moonlight Magic - Typhoon Lagoon registration open

Phonedave

Original Poster
Just a heads up - registration for the Typhoon Lagoon moonlight magic event is now open for people with on property reservations (I got mine :) ). IBooking is open to all members on April 6.

-dave

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks! Still waiting for the Moonlight Magic at Epcot for December to open up when we will be there. I'm sure that won't be for a while. ;)

Phonedave

Original Poster
Thanks! Still waiting for the Moonlight Magic at Epcot for December to open up when we will be there. I'm sure that won't be for a while. ;)

I don't know when it actualy opened, but i happend to check the member website at around 1:00 PM and it was open. Then I checked my emails, and DVC had sent me at email at 11:00 AM saying that registration was open.

I suspect they will send out an email to members when EPCOT opens as well.

-dave

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I don't know when it actualy opened, but i happend to check the member website at around 1:00 PM and it was open. Then I checked my emails, and DVC had sent me at email at 11:00 AM saying that registration was open.

I suspect they will send out an email to members when EPCOT opens as well.

-dave
Yep I got the email too just checked. I miss them sometimes but hopefully I won't miss the one sent for the Epcot Moonlight Magic. Lol. I get on the website too almost every day so I should be good. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom