MonorailRed's Carousel of Projects

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

Since I'm back on the forums again, I thought I'd share with everyone some "previews" of my newest most exciting projects to date.....

So... Without further introduction... I introduce my Carousel of Projects coming within the next few weeks and months!

Barlogo_zpsi9zyhvqg.png

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto has been one of the very rare, or only bar at WDW to have buzzers issued out to guests because of it's massive crowds. This got me to thinking that WDW bars could be so much more then what they are today. Join me going around WDW with one goal: to refurbish resort bars to be top quality themed disney bars.

disneyland2.jpg

The project begins on September 1, 2015 and will hopefully become an every other week segment.

WTElogo_zpscgfrecn6.png

I've spent about two years on this project, and I'm happy to say that it's coming off the ground and is almost finished! It's a ride that's a little suspended coaster, a little armadillo, and a lot of Western River Expedition concepts with a big touch of Mary Blair. It's a concept that's versatile - in other words: I could fit it in various areas at specific points in time in a Disney Parks timeline and it'd work out. Also some connections to tie a whole Frontierland together - I'll discuss that as well in the major multi-post attraction description.

WTEBuiling2_zps24a66510.png

output_6wQ4Il_zpsroojcj4x.gif

ScreenShot2014-06-18at110749AM_zps3fb3c35e.png

This project will be comin' round the mountain at the end of September!

Springsshowlogo_zpse04y67qe.png

From the person who brought you "The Vault of Walt" and "FanaSEA" comes a new nighttime spectacular for Disney Springs!

This night show is brought up be the story of Walt Disney World and the celebration of family memories with the company. Not the size of a normal Walt Disney world night show - But not to be missed!

This project will be posted on the forum sometime in late October!

Again, Great to be back in the community. Expect to see me floating around more then you did since early 2015 to early August-ish. I may be posting updates and such on this thread as well....

Thanks for Reading! :D

Last edited:

RMichael21

Since I'm back on the forums again, I thought I'd share with everyone some "previews" of my newest most exciting projects to date.....

So... Without further introduction... I introduce my Carousel of Projects coming within the next few weeks and months!

Barlogo_zpsi9zyhvqg.png

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto has been one of the very rare, or only bar at WDW to have buzzers issued out to guests beaus of it's massive crowds. This got me to thinking that WDW bars could be so much more then what they are today. Join me going around WDW with one goal: to refurbish resort bars to be top quality themed disney bars.

disneyland2.jpg

The project begins on September 1, 2015 and will hopefully become an every other week segment.

WTElogo_zpscgfrecn6.png

I've spent about two years on this project, and I'm happy to say that it's coming off the ground and is almost finished! It's a ride that's a little suspended coaster, a little armadillo, and a lot of Western River Expedition concepts with a big touch of Mary Blair. It's a concept that's versatile - in other words: I could fit it in various areas at specific points in time in a Disney Parks timeline and it'd work out. Also some connections to tie a whole Frontierland together - I'll discuss that as well in the major multi-post attraction description.

WTEBuiling2_zps24a66510.png

output_6wQ4Il_zpsroojcj4x.gif

ScreenShot2014-06-18at110749AM_zps3fb3c35e.png

This project will be comin' round the mountain at the end of September!

Springsshowlogo_zpse04y67qe.png

From the person who brought you "The Vault of Walt" and "FanaSEA" comes a new nighttime spectacular for Disney Springs!

This night show is brought up be the story of Walt Disney World and the celebration of family memories with the company. Not the size of a normal Walt Disney world night show - But not to be missed!

This project will be posted on the forum sometime in late October!

Again, Great to be back in the community. Expect to see me floating around more then you did since early 2015 to early August-ish. I may be posting updates and such on this thread as well....

Thanks for Reading! :D

She's returned!!! :happy::p;) I'm truly excited to see what you've come up with, it's great to have you back. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom