Monorail MAPO

sweetpee_1993

^^^Absolutely! If someone used to spit info out at me without waiting for me to let them know I was listening whether I heard them or not they got the big 10-9. LOL! Thanks again. I appreciate it. :D

Denziroli

Monorail backstage.....

Does any one know if they give tours where they keep the monorails when they are not being used? I know it is behind the EC or TTC.

Monorail_Red

Does any one know if they give tours where they keep the monorails when they are not being used? I know it is behind the EC or TTC.

The storage/maintainence facility (aka Monorail Shop) is actually in the Magic Kingdom backstage area...back around Space Mountain in that general direction. The closest you can get to the shop is on a steam train tour. You get to walk around the yard but you don't actually go inside the building.

_Boolean

2/2

(side veiw)
__________________________ ___________________
/ |||| \
/ |||| \
/ |||| \
cabin area / OO |||| OO \ cabin area
/ OOOOOO |||| OOOOOO \
/ OOtireOO |||| OOtireOO \
_____________/ OOOOOO |||| OOOOOO \_______
OO OO
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||CONCRETE BEAMWAY||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A side tire runs along the side like this:

(REAL simple drawing)
| |
| front view |
| |
| |
| |
|________________________| __cabin floor level
| |
| ______||||||______ |
| |_tire_||||||_tire_| |
\_______ |||||| _______/
|beam|

If you go somewhere where the train passes over you, you can
look up and see the side tires under the train.

>I have one question now. How does each Mark VI cost?

Artistic Monorail is best monorail. Anyways, after reading this article I now know-how to operate a monorail when the Apocalypse comes! Huzzah!

Billq

terrific, keep it coming. Any more "pilot" info you can pass along? how did you come across all this info?

I have in my possession a 105 page monorail pilot study guide Disney gave to Monorail Trainees, and they had to pass a written exam before they had the privilege to train actually driving the Monorail

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom