monorail lime

Debbie

Original Poster
monorail lime--where have you been? When I first discovered this site. you were very active and I enjoyed reading your post. Then you disappeared. I posted two threads about your "disappearance" and to no avail. Well, WELCOME BACK!

Monorail Lime

Thanks Debbie! It's good to be back, even if the forums are somewhat different now. Just a warning, I'm always on the go so there's no telling when I might vanish for a while again!

Sorry Jay and Marky, I'm afraid there's no proof I can provide... you'll just have to trust me! Well, I suppose if it's that big of deal you could try convencing the administrator to compare my e-mail address with my account on the old forums. But you certainly aren't getting any of my DNA!

Tramp

OK...is this the REAL and infamous Monorail Lime....?

Steve...please check the ISP of this person and see who it matches up with from the existing members....
that should get to the bottom of it all.

Monorail Lime

I've moved (part of the reason for the long delay), so it won't match up with any of the current members.

I can provide Steve with the IP address though, something that no one but the real me could do!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
I've moved (part of the reason for the long delay), so it won't match up with any of the current members.

I can provide Steve with the IP address though, something that no one but the real me could do!

Well it finally looks like the Monorail Lime mystery has been somewhat solved.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom