Monorail Lime where are you?

Debbie

Original Poster
Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that Monorail Lime hasn't been on this forum? Especially since it has been revamped and it is really cool?

M

Mr Lightbeer

Ha haaa

As I suspected,WDW Imagineer."Will the real monorail lime please stand up". :p

Attachments

• steamboatwillie.gif
    steamboatwillie.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 172

markymark

Please stand up, Please stand up!!

Do you think he has defected to another board. We must try to hunt him down.

LIME....LIME where are you?

M

Mr Lightbeer

Markymark, are you a total bozo, I just said WDW Imagineer is monorail lime. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• steamboatwillie.gif
    steamboatwillie.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 176

markymark

Oh God!!!

Sorry Cerveza Ligera, I over slept today and am not fully awake yet!! I now fully understand.

Come to think about it, his first post on this board said that he had chosen WDW- Imagineer over his old name. DAMN!! it's crystal clear when you think about it .

And thanks for putting me straight. It's just what I needed.

WDW-Imagineer

I just reread Lightbeers post and saw what he said. NO I AM NOT MONORAIL LIME.

What markymark is refering to is true. When I first joined this board I choose the name "Matt" as it is my real name. But when I realized that there was only about 10 people on the board, I could choose any name I wanted.

My board history;

I joined the other board under "Matt" and said very little. But when I joined the new board (this one) I figured I would attempt to stay in line with the pack and keep my posts up around the same as everybody else. I attempt to say meaningfull things, but sometimes the smilies can say it for me. Would you rather I put a confused smiley or say "I don't know". I believe they add emotions to the post.

Nobody else has a problem with my posts and you are the only one. So I suggest you learn to live with it or find another board.

M

Mr Lightbeer

woooooooooooooooooooooo

pull the other one mono baby we know it's you

also we were here first
:D :D

and it's Mr Lightbeer ;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 150

Brett

Maybe Mr. Lightbeer is really Monorail Lime!! Or is he the second gunman on the grassy knoll, I'm not sure....

sillyspook13

I'm the monorail that changes colors depending on what direction the light hits it. Maybe I'm a monorail lime one day. Maybe monorail silver the next.

=^,^=?? Is there one of those?

No, I guess not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom