Monorail Blue Decal

Monorail Runner

Original Poster
I was in the Poly parking lot today and Monorail Blue went by on the express line. In the blue stripe, on the right hand side of forward motion, there was a white decal. I haven't seen it before and didn't see it on any other trains. Couldn't get close enough to read it before it passed. Anyone have any idea what it is?

Monorail Runner

Original Poster
No, this was blue. It was a small pinstripe type oval in the middle of the stripe just behind the cab door. It was only on one end, wasn't on the tail cab.

800trashman

I believe it is a tribute to a long time monorail cast member.
IMG_3084.JPG

Dasnowz

This was a dedication to a cast member from transportation who retired after 40 years with Disney. This was done back March or early April I believe. There was a huge ceremony at TTC and everything.

Monorail_Red_77

Nice! I've been trying to figure out that darn logo for months now. Every time I saw monorail blue I was not in a good location to get a pic. It was always going by me when I was on the ground. I never saw blue pull into a platform while I was in the same platform.

MonorailLover

I like the tribute decal (or whatever it is.) It is like a Main Street window but very subtle.
It's nice of them to have a tribute to someone who devoted time to the company, but it's just an awkward sight when it impeds on the colour coassification...... By the way, I'm OCD....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom