Moderator's Message

Chad

Original Poster
Ok, guys. We have brainstormed for a couple months now, and it is obvious that we need to get organized and pull together our ideas.

So...I have deleted some posts, added some threads, and overall, made things a bit more organized. I also went through everything, and made a "Thought Pot" containing all of the major ideas we came up with. It is a lengthy, 10 page long document that is on the website...I encourage, and almost require that you guys look it over so we'll all be operating on the same page.

The boards hae also been split up. Currently, I'd like us to FOCUS on Storm Chaser. Everything Storm Chaser related will have 'storm' in the title. I left a thread open for general brainstorming on the rest of the shifting skies project as well, so if any ideas suddenly pop up, you can post them.

Finally, The chats will happen. For the next three sundays, we will have chats at 9:00pm EST, and discuss everything we can. PLEASE try to show up, they will be held in the Website chat room, go the site, click on SOJI PLANNING, then on SOJI CHAT

Thanks!
Chad
SOJI founder and moderator

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom